• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Oh do fuck off lads! :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Mike whatever you do...DO NOT BUY THIS Wolves Housecoat..

141.jpg

This was on the front page of The Sun this morning. The front page!

I like the way they felt the need to distinguish between the woman and the gerbil on the pic caption.
054999c0c19e1562136c141cefd48fc4.jpg

Turning in his grave!

Also, I'm currently in a day case ward at Burton hospital (I have treatment every 6 weeks for my colitis) and am sitting next to a Sandra Bullock.

She looks nothing like her pictures I must say.

At substantial risk to my personal and online wellbeing, I have that housecoat...

That is the finest confession I ever read on TWF, but the material looks too thick for a house coat. It is leaning far towards dressing gown in my view.

That is the finest confession I ever read on TWF, but the material looks too thick for a house coat. It is leaning far towards dressing gown in my view.

Agree with Pav - a housecoat is thinner material (& flowery) - looking forward to LJ's pictures of him on the catwalk wearing said garment :icon_biggrin:

Also, I'm currently in a day case ward at Burton hospital (I have treatment every 6 weeks for my colitis) and am sitting next to a Sandra Bullock.

She looks nothing like her pictures I must say.

Are you sure its not just, somebody else ??

Is she there because she crashed a bus or ocean liner?

Yes, I am Paul Knightly, it was many years ago a young Keira visiting Cannock, saw me and thought "I'm sick of handsome leading men, that's the fat bloke I want "
It's been a roller coaster of red carpets ever since :)

Well it worked for the one hit wonder Tiffany,she married a bloke from Cannock

Fair enough,I stand corrected,bet you had to google them though,unless you've way too much Tiffany trivia rattling around in your head

I Google'd the chart positions, I knew the songs. I'm a sad anorak when it comes to 80's pop

Back