• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

We do 'dog friendly' cottages at least twice a year.
Already done Cornwall and Pembrokshire and off to Devon in October.

So relaxing. Fantastic.

We do 'dog friendly' cottages at least twice a year.
Already done Cornwall and Pembrokshire and off to Devon in October.

So relaxing. Fantastic.

We've stayed at 2 in Cornwall (both near St Ives) and early this year we stayed at a dog friendly pub/hotel just outside Harrogate. We also have our fave dog friendly hotel we visit when we can in Malham

The place we are going in 3 weeks time really is bordering on glamping but there is a huge meadow for the dogs to go mental in

We're staying at the Talland Bay Hotel. Proper posh but we've got it for less than half price because one of the guys going does business with them. We almost booked a lodge nearby but found out it was quite near a cliff, and with a Lab, a Cockapoo and GSD and a Spaniel...well, you get it.

We almost booked a lodge nearby but found out it was quite near a cliff, and with a Lab, a Cockapoo and GSD and a Spaniel...well, you get it.

To be honest I would be more concerned about you going over the cliff edge. I would trust the dogs to know where the edge is...

There's a definite chance I'll appear on the next series of Saving Lives At Sea.

Great news UKY, how long you over for?
Busy one for us this year, 12 coming for Christmas dinner! :)

We'll be over from the 22nd till the 3rd Jan
Staying at an air bnb in Albrighton for the most part :)

I'll try and remember you when I inevitably miss the Xmas fixtures

I know it's way early and the season hasn't even started yet. But I'd love the home game on boxing day against Man City!

Look on the fixtures thread on the main page, I'm sure someone's mentioned they can't go on Boxing Day.

Only 2 weeks to go until my wedding day! ��
I wasn't nervous at all, until about 15 mins to go. I was nervous throughout the ceremony, but immediately after, was fine.
Still don't know what I was nervous about. Spoke to the good lady about it, and she was exactly the same.

went shopping today (local - well 30 miles away which is local for here - outlet shopping village so cheaper than going to High St shops) & have finally managed to comfortably buy trousers in the next size down.

Managed to get 2 1/2 ins off the waistline & 15K off the weight in the last 2 years.

Really well done Peter. I've gone up half a stone in the last few months! Must do something about that

Oh do fuck off lads! :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Back