• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Been to Miami a couple of times and didn't care for it. Maybe I was in the wrong part.

Business development for an AI platform. Not that interesting, but the travel can be.

I've thought about it and I've decided that Miami intimidates me. I never felt completely safe there.

I understand all the words individually.......................
That's two of us then..
I've thought about it and I've decided that Miami intimidates me. I never felt completely safe there.
I'm downtown in the financial district, feels pretty safe but I'm usually overly confident of personal safety. Not a good thing really.

When I went with work they put me in the hotel that was decorated by Baz Luhrmann and his missus. It was like a Donald Trump fever dream. Feana Beach or something like that.

When I went privately I just stayed at the Marriot and camped out near the omelette bar each morning.

Feeling a bit down on Miami now I have the squits ahead of an 9 hour flight. Pablo you were right all along.

A much apprecited email received a couple of minutes ago,

"Morning Phil,

Many thanks for the training course yesterday, I received excellent feedback from the attendees".

Feeling a bit down on Miami now I have the squits ahead of an 9 hour flight. Pablo you were right all along.

About this time last year I sat next to a guy who shat himself on the approach into Geneva.

I am just happy I am not picking up the bill for Madonna's performance! This is appalling.

I am just happy I am not picking up the bill for Madonna's performance! This is appalling.

She couldn't carry a tune in a bucket tonight. And the audience were barely polite with their applause.

Netherlands
Norway
Sweden
Switzerland
UK

Any of those as winner is fine by me.

Netherlands and Norway was the 12 points from UK. UK finished an undeserved last with just 16 points

Iceland unfurling Palestine banners was rather amusing. Went down very well with the auditorium.

Iceland unfurling Palestine banners was rather amusing. Went down very well with the auditorium.

Complete shit sandwich! Iceland couldn't give a fuck though. Unfortunately the one in the gimp mask is Iceland's foreign ministry kid or something so that's fun! Graham Norton is great on this. A worthy successor to TW

I switched over and saw Madonna was on. Awful singing. Switched it straight back off again.

Paddy power offered odds on her having a wardrobe malfunction,they paid out because they felt the whole performance was a malfunction

Back