• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Fitness Thread

For anyone interested, sportsshoes.com have been having a sale and I got a new pair of Mizuno Wave Inspire 18 running shoes for £49.99. Wave Inspire 20 are £90-100, so a good saving, for not a great deal of difference in shoe. I've been strictly a Brooks Ghost running shoe man for about 6 years, so this is a departure. I wore them for the 1st time this morning for an 8k run and they felt really good, and for that deal you'd be mad not to try them!

For anyone interested, sportsshoes.com have been having a sale and I got a new pair of Mizuno Wave Inspire 18 running shoes for £49.99. Wave Inspire 20 are £90-100, so a good saving, for not a great deal of difference in shoe. I've been strictly a Brooks Ghost running shoe man for about 6 years, so this is a departure. I wore them for the 1st time this morning for an 8k run and they felt really good, and for that deal you'd be mad not to try them!

Not that I am a very good runner, but I also wear Brooks Ghost running shoes and to be truthful I find them very comfortable and they last me a long time.

Back