• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

What can I say, I love the crew/massive/squad/posse/firm/gang.

For my 60th and my lads 30th the family bought us a speedway experience day, I was a big Cradley Heathens fan back in the day and its been a lifetime ambition to see if I could skid a motorbike under control...turns out I can....a bit. 42 years road riding doesn't really help as its completely different apart from throttle and clutch control. Its really well run and the instructors are great. Brilliant day and experience although my old hips are killing me and I'm knackered

Just booked our flights home for a week in March.
Was scheduled to come back at Christmas but due to a new program launch wasnt able to get the time off. But we did save enough to bag some pretty decent seats on the way over at the same price for ecomony at Christmas!
See you all kinda soonish :)

We had a discussion on cooked breakfasts a little while ago & I commented on how few places will offer fried bread as an option rather than appalling frozen hash browns - Bethany's were more than happy to do some for me this morning & it was superb :atigrou:

Plus it's freshly cooked & approx a third (or less) than eating in the hotel.

Always need a slice of fried bread with a fry up. And one round of bread and butter for mopping up at the end.

When you open the Sunday paper and your niece is in it. For her acts of kindness, and making people smile. :)

My signature breakfast if you want to try it.

Toasted multi seed bread spread with real butter, a layer of oak smoked salmon or trout if you prefer, covered with creamy scrambled eggs made with a dash of cream instead of milk , lightly seasoned with cracked black pepper and sprinkled with fresh dill. On the side a cafetiere of lavazza ground coffee and a small jug of cream.

To be served to your loved one, in bed on a Sunday morning , at regular intervals in the year.

A Dairylea triangle on toast wins hands down.

My signature breakfast if you want to try it.

Toasted multi seed bread spread with real butter, a layer of oak smoked salmon or trout if you prefer, covered with creamy scrambled eggs made with a dash of cream instead of milk , lightly seasoned with cracked black pepper and sprinkled with fresh dill. On the side a cafetiere of lavazza ground coffee and a small jug of cream.

To be served to your loved one, in bed on a Sunday morning , at regular intervals in the year.

Sounds lovely, but not before 9.30 in a morning. And the scrambled egg would have to be cooked, properly.

Sausage, egg and mushroom sandwich on the Lord's day.

Just got from gate to gate at Frankfurt airport in 7 minutes. Having to have an early beer to get over the shock.

Back