• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

I've still got a hacking cough two weeks later. Doing my head in now.

The cough and the wheezing are the worst. If not for those, I could quite easily sleep my way through the next few days.

An hour to go until I have to get up and have a shower. I just want to live here in my bed forever instead. The doc had better appreciate the effort I'm going to and give me a big bag of the strongest meds to knock me tfo.

Get yourself kitted out in one of these:

You'll be the belle (end) of the ball!
2303f2ad27c259218056ca7a4307a24a.jpg

I'd never carry it off as good as Penk though.

Going dress shopping tomorrow. Just don't want one that makes me look like a fairy on a gob of lard.

Home from the docs with, amongst other things, a Ventalin inhaler and a big bottle of Gaviscon for me to chug down on far too quickly.

You realise this is the happy thread don't you?

Fook off to the ill as fuck thread.

Or 'the matchday thread' as it's otherwise known.

This is the first time in 19 years that I haven't ended up with chest infection, or bronchitis whilst being back in UK. Been back over 5 weeks and not a sneeze, cough, or germ in sight :)

This is the first time in 19 years that I haven't ended up with chest infection, or bronchitis whilst being back in UK. Been back over 5 weeks and not a sneeze, cough, or germ in sight :)

5 weeks already? Wowchers!

Having lunch at the embankment cafe in the garden. Little things :)

Always has been as far back as I can remember. They've employed Peter Rhodes for decades for his opinions.

peter rhodes is a belmer of the highest order, but I seem to recall the editor of the E&S resigning after powell gave his rivers of blood speech. I think they were friends up to that point, but I'm not sure. The old editor was much more liberal in outlook. Perhaps that editorial change was the moment the paper became more right leaning? Yet in that bbc article the paper rightly points out that the discrimination helped no-one.

I'm at Boots head office and the reception is full of about 30 models. Don't know where to look [emoji45]

Back