• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Spending the day in Carding Mill valley, eating picnic, climbing up steep hills and building dams in the river with my 4 year old granddaughter

Dug the bbq out, realised I forgot to clean it at the end of last summer. Spent an hour scrubbing it, good as new. Webber are immense.

Now enjoying a cold one and barely cooked chicken....

Gots me a day off so decided to do a lot of baking today
Home made crumpets, pork pies, sausage rolls and cheesy bean sausage pastries

Had a fantastic Easter weekend with my family in Lancashire, great weather, BBQ, nice ale, nice meal at The Thatch, got some final wedding planning done with our wedding planner at the venue and just feel nice and relaxed and ready to go back to work.

Had a fantastic Easter weekend with my family in Lancashire, great weather, BBQ, nice ale, nice meal at The Thatch, got some final wedding planning done with our wedding planner at the venue and just feel nice and relaxed and ready to go back to work.

Had a good weekend as well with a good deed of some DIY for a relative who can't manage that anymore then a good day on Sunday with my youngest & his future wife (begining of Oct) & sorted out various things re the wedding.

Nice & relaxed and ready to not go back to work as don't have to any more :icon_biggrin:

Nice & relaxed and ready to not go back to work as don't have to any more :icon_biggrin:

My hubby is enjoying it too. In the beginning we were a bit worried as to how he would find retirement and deal with the complete change. He's loving it, and to be honest I am too. Nice to be able to get up and say ' right, what shall we do today, where do you fancy going? ' or, on the other hand, not do a thing and just have lazy relaxed day :)

It's great :)

Wolves End Of Season Dinner ticket purchased. Can't wait for this :)

D
My hubby is enjoying it too. In the beginning we were a bit worried as to how he would find retirement and deal with the complete change. He's loving it, and to be honest I am too. Nice to be able to get up and say ' right, what shall we do today, where do you fancy going? ' or, on the other hand, not do a thing and just have lazy relaxed day :)

It's great :)

After three weeks, I can confirm it is really great!

Just booked a holiday for my better half and I in Bulgaria this summer. Very close to the old city of Nessebar on the beachfront. Looks amazing - can't wait!

Wolves End Of Season Dinner ticket purchased. Can't wait for this :)
Get yourself kitted out in one of these:

You'll be the belle (end) of the ball!
2303f2ad27c259218056ca7a4307a24a.jpg

I actually had him in mind too, as I thought it was him that mentioned the end of season dinner.

True. It started the morning after the Arsenal match, so some fucker up Molineux passed it on. Since then, I've eaten two bowls of Angel Delight and a few fork fulls of a Pot Noodle.

I've stopped puking but by God, my ribs hurt from the coughing and wretching.

Got a docs appointment later and I'm actually dreading having to get out of bed.

Back