• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Picking car up this morning then it's off to the seaside. I can't remember the last time I went to a seaside place in UK, it's been about 22 years ago!

Picking car up this morning then it's off to the seaside. I can't remember the last time I went to a seaside place in UK, it's been about 22 years ago!

Trust me It'll be exactly the same as when you last saw it :)

Watch out for the used condoms and broken bottles of WKD.

Another new job! Left old job minibus driving at ring and ride last week because it's gone into administration so seemed a good idea to leave,saw a job on indeed,applied and literally 90 seconds after I applied,got a phone call saying "when can you start?" I said err Monday next week 1st April,fine they said,see you half six Monday morning,that was it.
I now drive special needs kids to school,and it's far more enjoyable and way less stressy than ring and ride was

Nice one keef!
Did the company that went into admin also provide services in the midlands? TAG or something similar? I ask, as stepdaughters lad in non verbal autistic (amongst others) and was picked up to be taken to his school, but there's some concern as to what will happen going forwards, though tbh his mum will just take him. Fortunately they're not too far away from the school.

Yes they did,it's ATG,they are the group that does education,ring and ride and what was igo buses.birmingham council put £1.2 million into the group to fund them for 12 weeks while they explore other options,those options being finding other companies to do school contracts,my guess is community transport will step up,I'll be surprised if ring and ride survives.
My new job is a contract community transport took off ring and ride,on the Friday they went into administration,and my boss says he's actively looking to poach ring and ride drivers

Last edited:
I did DDW, great night. Next Season I will be a Season Ticket holder due to fortunate circumstances and some lovely people. :)

More importantly did you have a pie and pint and a curry afterwards?

Will you be joining the "Royal London Pre-match Drinking & Sparkling Conversation Club"?

Are wenches allowed at this Drinking & Sparkling Conversation Club?? I'd like to :)

No idea. Not sure where that club meets in the London.

You are more than welcome to join our Talk Utter Bollocks and Roll our Eyes at Pablo Club though.

Back