• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

presented my first ever c-level proposal a bit ago

smashed it

My house is actually 242 metres above c-level #littleknownfacts

Also just had a bacon sarnie. Half ketchup, half fruity sauce.

Also just had a bacon sarnie. Half ketchup, half fruity sauce.

I stopped doing that, half ketchup, half HP , because I found at the end I had always enjoyed the HP half better. So, HP every time now.

Top weekend away with a lot of good friends! I may be a little broken for a few days but well worth it

Saying goodbye to our Cadillac..now a rental till flight day :)

We have a VVIP Googler onsite today from California, he's the Global head of our division an is 2 levels below Sundar Pichai. I was asked to present some slides on Training and Quality for him. I was super nervous this morning, he arrived with an entourage of 10 directors and Google bosses, as it came closer to the time I had to present, I was really stressed, palms sweating, dry mouth etc, but once I stood up I felt totally calm, fully focused and was even smiling and joking a bit with them.

My boss reached out to say it went really well and the VVIP apparently latched onto me! Definitely a big moment career-wise as this type of experience and exposure will be useful when going for promotions and salary reviews.

We have a VVIP Googler onsite today from California, he's the Global head of our division an is 2 levels below Sundar Pichai. I was asked to present some slides on Training and Quality for him. I was super nervous this morning, he arrived with an entourage of 10 directors and Google bosses, as it came closer to the time I had to present, I was really stressed, palms sweating, dry mouth etc, but once I stood up I felt totally calm, fully focused and was even smiling and joking a bit with them.

My boss reached out to say it went really well and the VVIP apparently latched onto me! Definitely a big moment career-wise as this type of experience and exposure will be useful when going for promotions and salary reviews.

Well done for holding your nerve Rob!
See you tomorrow

Today I get to go home!
A one day visit to Mercedes turned into a week long ordeal

Bloody hell well done, I shit myself talking to the German CEO of Europe ( and he's a decent bloke) so i couldn't have done what you did, well done :)

I never get nervous presenting to groups. I tell them to imagine me naked and it's difficult to be anxious dropping truth and knowledge bombs to a group of men with erections.

Just over 4 hours. Ugh!
Good thing is enterprise didn't have any cars available when I left on Tuesday, so have driven my own car for the past week. Spoke to my manager who said he will pay me mileage for the whole trip! Win win!

Back