• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Absolutely.

But my fall sort of focussed the mind that I really SHOULD have a phone. Having made that decision, I decided to get as much phone as I could possibly afford. This thing is bonkers levels beyond any phone I have ever used before. Going to take some getting used to, but I like it.

Don't drop it in the bath...

Get one of the yoof in your house to sort out a cloud backup for your music etc just incase you Paddy it.

It can go up to one metre deep for thirty minutes. Plus I have a FLOATING SPEAKER. Much awesomeness.

Only slight niggle at the moment is downloading my vast iTunes library, as that is 95% downloaded from physical CDs. So you can't do a simple sync of the library like with an iPOD. However, fortunately the yoof and Squeeze have found an ap that will allow me to transfer all the noize so all should be good.

That will be my back up plan, but this looks good for working. Showing this alien concept called patience is helping.

I am quite proud and happy of my colleagues and the staff at Runshaw College for there quick thinking during the knife attack on monday, we all had no clue what was actually happening but we did our best to keep as many students safe as possible.

The next chapter.

Sorted out a job in Warwick starting at the end of April.

Better get started on phasing out this shit accent.

Don't do that, you can take my title of the least West Midlands sounding West Midlands man ever. I don't want it any more.

Will be great to have you down here man.

The next chapter.

Sorted out a job in Warwick starting at the end of April.

Better get started on phasing out this shit accent.
And in one swipe you lose your uber fan status....

Great news though sir. Best of luck with the move

And in one swipe you lose your uber fan status....

Great news though sir. Best of luck with the move

Woo hoo... Uber fan status back to Northallerton! :angel:

Get out, you come to like four home games a season.

I don't see any of you lot at U23 games. That's your über benchmark.

That's great news, Sam. Think of the money you'll save!!

Back