• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

The next chapter.

Sorted out a job in Warwick starting at the end of April.

Better get started on phasing out this shit accent.

Cheers for letting me know you'll no longer rent my spare room via the forum Lycan! :)

Congrats mate

Nice one Sam. Some beery nights out in Brum required...

Great stuff mate, agree with Machin about the Brum beer expedition. Just avoid Tilt though, yeah?

DefinitiveJollyAfricanhornbill-size_restricted.gif

My last mortgage account statement.
ad798e495be58fd7f097d83b8927c2a0.jpg

You are doing better than me (though have paid one off many years back originally), but have another one now, though that's my own fault for seperating.

Still it gives a warm glow when you get to that point.

You are doing better than me (though have paid one off many years back originally), but have another one now, though that's my own fault for seperating.

Still it gives a warm glow when you get to that point.

What amazed me when I finished mine was that I didnt have that money floating around spare it just got swallowed up somewhere else :confused-smiley-013

You will always find something to spend it on - hopefully something better than giving money back to a Building Society or Bank though.

Wow, Congrats Leeds. I don't even have a mortgage yet.....

We are saving each month though, for the wedding + a house, but realistically I need to save about 30k for a deposit just to buy some shit tip, as the prices here are mental. You'd need >350k to get anything decent.

That'd be twice as much in London - mate of mine sold a one floor, 2 bed flat in a not very nice part of London for £550,000 2 years ago. Utterly bonkers.

Very glad I don't need to live in a large city.

That'd be twice as much in London - mate of mine sold a one floor, 2 bed flat in a not very nice part of London for £550,000 2 years ago. Utterly bonkers.

Very glad I don't need to live in a large city.

First place I got in London was in Beckton, couldn't afford to move any closer. The sounds from City airport weren't soothing

There was a pretty big one but now it's HUGE! I was only there a couple of years before I moved to Britannia Village, opposite the Excel Centre.

House buying, car buying, sofa buying, its all gew for PorkPieBabe. God have I missed this place and the people. It feels good to be home :)

Back