• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Just got two VIP tickets for Metallica in October. Did I mention squeeze is the bestest lady in the whole wide world?

These tickets are tremendous. Free exclusive merch, separate bar with first drink on the band, buffet, brilliant seats, loads of goodies. I would have liked the ultimate ticket with meet and greet and so on but they were 2 grand each!!!!!

These tickets are tremendous. Free exclusive merch, separate bar with first drink on the band, buffet, brilliant seats, loads of goodies. I would have liked the ultimate ticket with meet and greet and so on but they were 2 grand each!!!!!

That is expensive. But it sounds like Squeeze has got a great deal for you. Enjoy the concert and please let us know your thoughts. I was not a great fan of Metallica until I saw them live several years ago. And they put on a brilliant show.

I have been going to see Metallica since 1988!

It will be a first time at a Metallica show for Micro though.

Metallica is ace, sounds like great tickets!

Do they still play songs from Load/ReLoad and St. Anger?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Last time I saw them was on the By Request tour so the crowd chose the set. There was nothing from st anger but fuel, the memory remains and 2x4 were in there.

I think King Nothing still makes fairly regular appearances.

Wasting My Hate is great. That would surely be decent live.

Bad Seed and Devils Dance are good live. I would LOVE to see them do the outlaw torn or the thorn within.

Just wanted to come back to this.

That above is a pretty comprehensive package. The tickets are about £300 each (which also includes entry into "The Memory Remains" exhibition at the show in the afternoon where you get pictures with all the historical instruments and memorabilia of metallica etc etc.

Now, I admit £300 is a lot (but less than I paid for Kate Bush VIP tickets).

But I got my e-mail from get me in today. Regular standing tickets for the same show are now £275 each. Secondary ticketing is a fucking pox.

ANYWAY - Tonight's happy shit is a trip to House of Canton this evening. Fucking love that restaurant. Can't wait to eat chinese dishes until I resemble Mr Creosote.

And a cracking meal was had. Nice to be able to work off the extra poundage in the garden today. Glorious.

IMG_20170326_130230542.jpg

In Devon for a weeks holiday with Mrs HW and Flo the dog.

Just spent the morning walking on Saunton Sands. Nobody around, beautiful weather, fantastic beach.

Loving holidays in England.

Just climbed Ben Vorlich with the parents dog. Beautiful day, stopped off in a tiny wee country pub for a pint on the way back.

Just climbed Ben Vorlich with the parents dog. Beautiful day, stopped off in a tiny wee country pub for a pint on the way back.

Another munro ticked off sir.

Hopefully Squeeze and I will bag a few more Wainwrights this summer.

This nearly ended up on another thread, however...

Bowls season starts this weekend. The best news, is my nephew has decided that this year he wants to play with our team :)
What was a pain, is that we've had to make special arrangements splitting the first match between saturday & wednesday. At the last minute I find nephew can't do wednesday. I swapped him for someone on the saturday, but was annoyed as I'd have to be out for both days. Luckily, another person couldn't do the saturday, so I've swapped me & them over so I can only be out the one time, and also get to watch my nephew properly.

Back