• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Thank you Tony. He is 3 years old so we should get many many years of joy with him. I couldn't believe how he immediately bonded with the kids and also with me (I have never been a dog lover but this little guy converted me in about a second). Wonderful stuff and I cannot wait for his arrival on Wednesday.
More importantly, I take it micro enjoyed his first trip dogging?

I return to work tonight. Not supposed to start my shifts until Wednesday but offered a rest day, night shift, at Bank Holiday pay as someone has gone on the sick, so why not! ;)

Alfie went to the Wing Athletics with his A.T.C squadron today and did pretty well. The mens/boys were split into "Mens", "Under 18s" and "Under 15s", he was in the U15 category with 3 mates.

He came 3rd in 100mts and 1st his Discus event. His mates won the 1500mts, 800mts and a 2nd in 400mts and the 4 of them finished 3rd in the 100mts relay although the in the relays they had to compete against the U18 lads too so would comfortably won if only racing their own age group. The 3 of them who won their events have now been selected to represent the Wing in the Regional Finals...So bloody proud!

My wifes had her 18 week scan at 20 weeks but it has gave us both the good news of it showing, we are going to have a son!

Congrats James and also well done DDW

A mini James- what a scary thought!

Congrats mate

Congratulations mate, we only hope he carries his mothers genes :)

Congrats to you both, James and DDW :)

Meanwhile, I was formally awarded my PhD yesterday and I graduate in July :)

Back