• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Honest! It's got two screens and room for three car seats :D

Very good, funny bones.

citroen_c4_picasso_16.jpg

Sheer luxury.

Nice one padster!

I remember my brother being involved in a smash, and when he subsequently got his renewal quote (around 2000) it went up from just over a grand, to over 7k!

:icon_lol:

best bit is, he works in the insurance industry!
To be fair, he was only 19 at the time. The accident genuinely wasn't his fault either.

Well done on the job front Paddy

Had to play the reigning Champion in the first round of the 2 wood singles knockout comp tonight & beat him 16 - 9

Think it surprised him somewhat :icon_biggrin:

Well played PLF!

Loving the slow cooker here at chez jelly! Why did I not get one years ago?

well done Paddy on the job news :)

But did it surprise you...

Well played Sir.

Not entirely - it's a short form fairly intense game with little room for error & a very tactical game which if you can get a few points ahead its very hard to claw them back

I have improved & it shows that even with the best players if they aren't fully on their game they are beatable.

I accidentally found an amazing weight loss product that takes less than a minute to do/eat. My weight dropped 5lb in just over a day - read all about it on the "Things that make you sad" thread

I accidentally found an amazing weight loss product that takes less than a minute to do/eat. My weight dropped 5lb in just over a day - read all about it on the "Things that make you sad" thread

:icon_smile::icon_smile:

Back