• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

LJ, You know I love you but, the first two sentences of that post are Ok, the last two are just written noise :)

LJ - I know what you are talking about, makes perfect sense :nod:

Our green ins't being opened till the 17th (my first game likely to be the next Saturday)

Listening to some Johnny Hodges and drinking Jack Daniel.

Am in a happy place.

More relieved than anything but my dissertation is submitted!!

Top work YW. I'm glad the majority of my students have done likewise.

Not really a happy - more of a pissing myself laughing moment.

Our landlady has finally said that we can have a canine companion and we are taking the kids out tomorrow to go and look at rescue dog homes and start the ball rolling. Naturally the kids are pretty excited.

So much so that mini left the house for school this morning saying "I am doing nothing this weekend but eating, sleeping and dogging".

I nearly spat my tea all over the wall...

I didn't chicken out of going to the dentists.
Went yesterday. 3 fillings and a bit of a scrub.
I'm still a bit tender (I'm a right wuss, me), but hopefully, I'll be pain free and ok form here...

I didn't chicken out of going to the dentists.
Went yesterday. 3 fillings and a bit of a scrub.
I'm still a bit tender (I'm a right wuss, me), but hopefully, I'll be pain free and ok form here...

We said it wouldn't be too bad. Did you get a bravery badge...

Dressing and stitches removed but boy, it's amazing how much support that bandage was giving my ankle and shin!

Signed off till a week on Monday so Easter with the missus

Moon boot to be worn till the Physio-terrorist has a look on Monday so moon boot and crutches to Bristol it is ;)

Dressing and stitches removed but boy, it's amazing how much support that bandage was giving my ankle and shin!

Moon boot to be worn till the Physio-terrorist has a look on Monday so moon boot and crutches to Bristol it is ;)

Your physiotherapist must be related to mine...

Glad to hear you are progressing well.

You can use my shoulder for extra support tomorrow Darlo - I know what it's like to travel distance to a football match with crutches

Just put our deposit down, and Tyler the Staffie is coming to live with us on Wednesday. He is absolutely gorgeous. Well happy.

Just put our deposit down, and Tyler the Staffie is coming to live with us on Wednesday. He is absolutely gorgeous. Well happy.
It's a crying shame the number of Staffie's who are in rescue homes because wannabe gangsters like the idea of owning them and then can't be bothered to put in the effort. I hope you have years of fun together.

My Mom and Dad had a Staffie when we were toddlers, apparently we were the most protected children in the village :)

It's a crying shame the number of Staffie's who are in rescue homes because wannabe gangsters like the idea of owning them and then can't be bothered to put in the effort. I hope you have years of fun together.

Thank you Tony. He is 3 years old so we should get many many years of joy with him. I couldn't believe how he immediately bonded with the kids and also with me (I have never been a dog lover but this little guy converted me in about a second). Wonderful stuff and I cannot wait for his arrival on Wednesday.

Back