• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Home from hospital and sat with leg elevated. So what is ahead today? Oooo, 6 Nations, Wolves game to keep an eye on and live football I can watch too so it's not all bad

20170318_110327.jpg

Home from hospital and sat with leg elevated. So what is ahead today? Oooo, 6 Nations, Wolves game to keep an eye on and live football I can watch too so it's not all bad

View attachment 1647

Good to hear Mike. You will be leaping about in days.

Price of drink up here is more than I want to pay, suppose this should.go.on the annoy thread

Good to hear Mike. You will be leaping about in days.

Price of drink up here is more than I want to pay, suppose this should.go.on the annoy thread

Cheers Peter...At least the attacking line up should give you some hope

Good stuff fella. Glad to hear it.
How is the recovery going? She got you digging the garden yet? :icon_wink:

Still leg up and a few sharp pains but getting there thanks mate

I let it out earlier on social media... me and the other half are having our 1st child expected to arrive around the 16th of September.

Congratulations James.

Get ready for a whole different life :)

Congratulations James, well pleased for you.

On a side note, I'm going to be a Grandad again, for the sixth time. I'm going to be catching up with Darlo at this rate :)

On a side note, I'm going to be a Grandad again, for the sixth time. I'm going to be catching up with Darlo at this rate :)

Cheers Paul I've grown up over the 6 1/2 years I've been on here, Crikey 6th congratulations!

I let it out earlier on social media... me and the other half are having our 1st child expected to arrive around the 16th of September.
Nice one. Congrats to you and your 'other half'.

Congratulations James. Enjoy your peace and quiet whilst it lasts.

Top stuff mate. The same number as mine. Let me know when you become a ggd.

Nice one. Congrats to you and your 'other half'.

Thank you and the 'other half' my wife sends her regards too with a why f*ck have you mentioned it on a football forum.

Congratulations James. Enjoy your peace and quiet whilst it lasts.

Peace... I married her and the 1st thing she did was have a go at me so with a screaming baby I may get a bit more peace and quiet.

Great news James - huge congratulations to you.

Hey, great news James. Congratulations to you and your good lady and all the best to you both

Back