• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Something to brighten and lighten the moment of these past 2 weeks. There's going to be a baby in the family. Fuck me, no not mine!!!! I'm going to be a Great Aunt :). Great Aunt Sue..... it's getting no pocket money if it grows up calling me GAS for short.

Today is a happy day :)
Hey, I'm a great Grandad.

Well my team were playing in the Final of the Team Knockout from the Pool League I run, first to 5 games. We went 2-0 down, got back to 2-2, went 3-2 down and then I played the best pool I've played in about 6 months to get us back level. We then went 4-3 down in the first doubles frame but me and my partner pulled it back to 4-4. Won the final frame on the final black and we now hold the Team Knockout Cup for both the Summer and Winter League! Phew

Sitting outside side the Euston Tap in the sunshine drinking massively strong beer :) :)

It's really good, but after 2 pints it felt like my taste buds were going to explode.

That foul vacuous harridan Katie Hopkins has lost a £24,000 libel settlement about some of the shit she tweets.

Such a terrible terrible shame.

My surgeon reckons the op has gone well. A bit woosy at the moment as I've not long come round and having to stay in overnight but all good plus the morphine is wonderful ;)

Back