• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Was gonna post this yesterday too, 30 days for us! :D

Nice to see someone else that's counting down too :). I have a countdown printout on me fridge, the background is an American Airline plane, each day I knock a day off and blank it out. Only the left bit of the wing is showing. What a sad bastard I am!

Lots and lots of homeless people will be getting served a lovely dinner today. :)

What's not happy is that they dont get one everyday. :(

Signed up to BT Broadband yesterday with a pretty good Black Friday deal, looking forward to ditching the Sky Fibre.

Bought tickets to see The Beat next March and UB40 with Level 42 next May... Ah, when I were a lad :icon_lol:

Been given the heads up that my fixed term contract has been approved to be permanent. No official confirmation yet, but I'm still jumping for joy.

Been given the heads up that my fixed term contract has been approved to be permanent. No official confirmation yet, but I'm still jumping for joy.

Well done Warren, great news!

By the way mate, I'm not gonna get down to the game tomorrow as I'm working nights so would you like the use of my ST to celebrate?

On another matter Daughter in law now out of the induced coma after the brain op

Cogently responsive & able to drink unaided so some positive news though too early for a full prognosis, but hopefully signs that the worst case scenario may not have happened.

Back