• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Thanks again guys, and good luck DDW!

Got me QPR & Bristol City tickets.

Feeling as happy as a dog with two dicks ( even though im not allowed to talk Christmas yet)

Thanks again guys, and good luck DDW!
Thanks YW, got 94%, so pretty chuffed with that!
Still have my written assessment to do but well on course for a Distinction
Got me QPR & Bristol City tickets.

Feeling as happy as a dog with two dicks ( even though im not allowed to talk Christmas yet)

Nice one PPB. Myself and WH will be over in Feb for the Birmingham game. Flights booked, just hoping it doesn't get moved to either Fri or Sunday....

Don't plan in that much detail - tend to meet up with Darlo & others so depends where people are when I arrive

Will PM contact details so you can let me know where you are

Sounds good. Would be nice to meet you and to see darlo again :)

Seconded!
Haven't got our tickets yet, hopefully they do a 4 for 40 deal on 1 of those games...

I think it was you and darlo that I met first, would be good to do it again. My Sister went and got mine this morning. Woke up to a picture of both tickets. Happy days :)

I think it was you and darlo that I met first, would be good to do it again. My Sister went and got mine this morning. Woke up to a picture of both tickets. Happy days :)

I think you are right - I'm sure there is a picture floating around somewhere in the Litten Tree!

I think you are right - I'm sure there is a picture floating around somewhere in the Litten Tree!

Can you believe that's got to be back in 2010-ish. Let me know when you get your tickets and where they are.

Must of lost 4lb in the night. Thanks Aldi's nut crusted fish.

The lad's being neutered tomorrow, thank goodness. Hopefully it will put an end to him exposing his willy to all and sundry. He really is proud of his willy.He's also started his training to be a Search & Rescue dog. Bless him :)

Back