• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Just tested out the Digitech Whammy pedal that we have bought for Micro's guitar rig for his Chrissie pressie.

Holy shit - why have I never owned one of these things before??? I have a guitar rig so large it has its own gravity and now I am going to have to make space to get one for myself. Just been bouncing round the house doing Dimebag and Tom Morello impressions and I reckon the smile will go away in about a year. MUSTBUYONEFORMYSELFNOW.

Just got back from PMT in Brum. Quality music shop. I may have mentioned that before...

Brilliant time with the Orange rep mucking about with their Dark Terror head. Only fifteen watts but proper loud and a gain like Satan's flatulence. I may have to trade in the Marshalls soon for some Orange shit. Properly impressive. Such simple amps to set up and dial in. After years of a four channel beast that takes a lot of effort to get right, the Orange is just a bucketload of fun.

I went to PMT in Nottingham today. Very nice shop. Lots of really nice Gretsch electrics and Martin acoustics. I've gone off buying an acoustic now though so didn't look to try anything out.

Have you seen the Mini Cry Baby Wah pedal Pad? It's tiny!! Not for people with massive feet.

No but I saw the mini tube screamer yesterday! Absolutely tiny. You could fit six of them in the space one of my Eventides takes on my pedal board.

Yeah I saw the clips on Graham Norton. Looks stunning.

Snakes man, fucking hate snakes.

Never seen anything like it. Incredible.

And then Attenboro says, after a lengthy pause, "...... but some lie in wait...", and this dumb lizard thinking he's in the clear gets ambushed by about 5 snakes instantly writhing mass... You wouldn't have known there was a lizard in there, until you saw him sliding out of a loop of squirming snake and legged it up the rocks.... I was cheering away!

Planet Earth 2. Fuck yes.

Yeah I saw the clips on Graham Norton. Looks stunning.

Snakes man, fucking hate snakes.

That scene with the baby iguanas escaping the snakes on the beach was mental. What a getaway though. I'll have nightmares about that tonight.

Never seen anything like it. Incredible.

And then Attenboro says, after a lengthy pause, "...... but some lie in wait...", and this dumb lizard thinking he's in the clear gets ambushed by about 5 snakes instantly writhing mass... You wouldn't have known there was a lizard in there, until you saw him sliding out of a loop of squirming snake and legged it up the rocks.... I was cheering away!

Just watched it on I Player (would have watched last night but buggered my back up clearing leaves, put the massage chair on & promptly fell asleep & missed it)

A superb programme & you just knew it would be from the stunning opening shots. How the hell do those penguins get back onto that island (though indications at the end is that a lot of them don't, though they weren't prepared to show us that).

Attenborough has been the voice of wildlife throughout my life - they will have to stop when he goes as no one else will be able to voice it as well.

Watched it all now. Fantastic stuff.

Can i watch it in 3d with my projector?

Just watched it on I Player (would have watched last night but buggered my back up clearing leaves, put the massage chair on & promptly fell asleep & missed it)

A superb programme & you just knew it would be from the stunning opening shots. How the hell do those penguins get back onto that island (though indications at the end is that a lot of them don't, though they weren't prepared to show us that).

Attenborough has been the voice of wildlife throughout my life - they will have to stop when he goes as no one else will be able to voice it as well.
:icon_lol:

Welcoming my daughter and son-in-law home from Oz. Even if it's only for a couple of weeks.

Well done Lego:

@StopFundingHate We have finished the agreement with The Daily Mail and are not planning any future promotional activity with the newspaper

Well done Lego:

@StopFundingHate We have finished the agreement with The Daily Mail and are not planning any future promotional activity with the newspaper
Excellent. A moral dilemma avoided!

Back