• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

I'll bet!

My "new" 2nd hand car is just over 2 years old (to me) & I went from a 13 year old car to a 3 year old car. The difference in quality is phenomenal.
Still love mine - first ever time I've had a car I actually wanted.

Cat sitting on the massage chair - turned it on, but should have had a camera ready to video the response - fucking hilarious

Sidney Crosby and his Team Canada wins World Cup of Hockey 2016 in 2 games against Team Europe.

Ohio.Christmas In The Woods,on 8th & 9th, 15th &16th.

After all, it is October.... :taunt:

Laying a floating hard wood floor. Simple, easy, enjoyable. So simple a woman can do it.

Read that as laying a floater at first glance. :icon_lol:

Made some rice krispie cakes last night, bloody marvellous they are.

Baseball playoffs start tonight with the first Wild Card game. Looking forward to HOPEFULLY finally seeing some success for the Cubs. Best team in the league this year but that often means jack in post-season.

They should win Paddy, I can't see anybody else that is close to them this season.

New oak skirting boards & door architrave fitted - lounge looking good now

Just need to pin down the electrician to fit the brass sockets/switches & we are done

Great day at Salford Uni with the lad at an open day. Terrific place and the course he wants to do will be brilliant with facilities and equipment they have.
His enthusiasm also made me happy...used to seeing a stroppy teen.

To top the day off though I had to create a moment! Sat in a talk regarding 3 courses and as they were waffling on about something not related to what he wants to do I thought I would have a gander at the Sky News app....Nothing of note to read so put my phone down. I had clearly knocked on a video story....so as the lecturer was talking away, Donald Trump's voice boomed around the room!!! Glorious.

Sat in a tiny brewery on a cold night next to a roaring open fire drinking their excellent gingerbread spiced pale ale on cask, listening to live jazz. The cosiest, warmest wee brew pub ever. Love this place in the autumn/winter, got to be one of the best places to drink real ale in the UK. A true hidden gem.

Back