• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

The last 7 days.

Fabulous break away in Rhodes and whilst we didn't really do much or explore, that was our decision as just relaxing was the order of the day. We got to see Rhodes Old Town which is stunning.

Beautiful hotel, gorgeous food, unlimited drinks and splendid sunshine.

Oh and 2 league wins out of 2 for Wolves.

Brilliant.

Any chance you could stay out there forever? Ta.
Seriously thinking about emailing Fosun and asking them to put me up in a Greek all inclusive whenever we play as it's clearly a good luck charm.

An Albion fan told me the Newcastle score when we got off the plane and I thought he was taking the piss.

Surely worth the money, Jeff?

Today Christine and myself are celebrating our 41st wedding anniversary. And hopefully many more to come.

Poor lady deserves a medal........

(Congrats to you both btw)

Wife has had surgery this morning, so very happy that when I called I get told its all done. Hopefully be able to go over and collect her in a bit. Some lame excuse that she is a bit groggy right now so got to call back in 2 hours

Was a worry the surgery would move from keyhole to full on, but seems that hasn't happened. Which is more a relief for her as I don't think she could have coped with me being her carer for around 6 weeks, she just gets doing that for 10-14 days now.

After a week, I know where that medal will be as well

Was a worry the surgery would move from keyhole to full on, but seems that hasn't happened. Which is more a relief for her as I don't think she could have coped with me being her carer for around 6 weeks, she just gets doing that for 10-14 days now.

Glad all went ok for Mrs H and that she will be home soon.

About the carer part, patience and understanding is the key Kenny! Hubby has op on wrist and elbow on Oct 24th and unfortunately for him my patience and understanding lasts about a week. Although I will do me best, and do me wifely duties with a smile.

I wish your patient and mine a speedy recovery, and an equally speedy recovery from our care :)

Glad all went ok for Mrs H and that she will be home soon.

About the carer part, patience and understanding is the key Kenny! Hubby has op on wrist and elbow on Oct 24th and unfortunately for him my patience and understanding lasts about a week. Although I will do me best, and do me wifely duties with a smile.

I wish your patient and mine a speedy recovery, and an equally speedy recovery from our care :)

Yeah, if his wrist is out of action, you're really going to have to step up. Poor bloke.

Patient back home

This caring lark is piss easy - Lazy sod is currently passed out in bed.

Off with me bucket & spade, to dip me toes in the ocean, and eat lots of seafood.

Just taken delivery of my new car, happy days!

Back