• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Sat in a tiny brewery on a cold night next to a roaring open fire drinking their excellent gingerbread spiced pale ale on cask, listening to live jazz. The cosiest, warmest wee brew pub ever. Love this place in the autumn/winter, got to be one of the best places to drink real ale in the UK. A true hidden gem.

It sounds idyllic. Enjoy.

New fridge/freezer in (see 'things that really, really annoy you')

In the shop choosing at 10.30am - delivered & installed (with a smile) by 13.45

The benefit of 'local service' with great prices as the shop is part of the Euronics buying group.

Going to Manchester tomorrow. The best city in the country - I love going back there.

Plenty of ales and catching up with old mates to look forward to. Can't wait!

About to see Shane Filan in Stoke. Not really my cup of tea but the good lady loves him. So she is happy which makes me happy.

About to see Shane Filan in Stoke. Not really my cup of tea but the good lady loves him. So she is happy which makes me happy.

Well what a surprise. As I said not my taste in music, but he did put on a decent show. And his backing band were not bad at all. I think it shows that I should not decide I will not like a singer before I have seen him/her live.

Just one big complaint, before he came on for his encore, a big notice came up on the screen saying, (Soke, scream for me.) and my goodness did they scream. I hasten to add that I did not join in the screaming...

Thanks Frank, now I cannot use my age as an excuse for not knowing who Shane Filan is !!!

For some reason I've got an image of Mike Phelan stuck in my head

The Wife will hit her 25th year working for the same company next week (only place she has worked....fook knows how many I have had in that time)...and her bosses have given her a 5 day holiday in Tenerife next January happy fucking days indeed.

Picking up my new car. I'm more excited than a kid at Christmas :)

Audi A6 Avant Black Edition in black.

It's blacker than my thoughts during the wolves game on Saturday :)

Hmm. Missed the match/match thread on the weekend, didn't realise we were that bad... :/

Did the Black edition come in any other colours ?? :)

Just caught sight of a cracking sunset view from the office window.
I did pause for a minute to look at how beautiful it was.

Such a change from the 4+ years I worked in a windowless office!

Back