• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Many thanks everyone!

Darlo, if not too late I've just moved something to free me up. Will text you mate. You're a gentleman!

On another matter Daughter in law now out of the induced coma after the brain op

Cogently responsive & able to drink unaided so some positive news though too early for a full prognosis, but hopefully signs that the worst case scenario may not have happened.

Missed this earlier. This is fantastic. Lets hope it continues to get better for her.

Hearty congratulations LJ :)

And PLF excellent news, hope all goes well !

In 18 days time I'll be having pre flight drinks :)
In 19 days will turn the bend in Bilbrook, see The Woodman,Christmas lights and village tree and get that feeling of ' home '

That's awesome Sue! It's come round quickly hasn't it? :D
Just for the record....
in 24 days i'll be having pre flight drinks :)
in 25 days will turn past Three Tuns, see Ming Moon, Christmas lights and probably no tree and get that feeling of "home" :D

That's awesome Sue! It's come round quickly hasn't it? :D
Just for the record....
in 24 days i'll be having pre flight drinks :)
in 25 days will turn past Three Tuns, see Ming Moon, Christmas lights and probably no tree and get that feeling of "home" :D

Can't believe how quickly, thought it would drag. So blinking excited :)

You can always pop up the road and see ' our ' tree ;)

Think im gonna need a holiday when I get back to get over this one! :)

Can't believe how quickly, thought it would drag. So blinking excited :)

You can always pop up the road and see ' our ' tree ;)

Think im gonna need a holiday when I get back to get over this one! :)

It has flown by, still got so much to do - boarding for the animals, car rentals to and from the airport, changing money etc.

And i'll defo take a trip down the Wobaston Rd into Bilbrook and Codsall and pretty much tour all of Wolverhamtpon to see what has and hasn't changed lol

It has flown by, still got so much to do - boarding for the animals, car rentals to and from the airport, changing money etc.

And i'll defo take a trip down the Wobaston Rd into Bilbrook and Codsall and pretty much tour all of Wolverhamtpon to see what has and hasn't changed lol

I've bin ready for a month! Neighbours take good care of my animals, car hire pick up and drop off sorted, and we dont bother changing money just go to the hole in the wall in Codsall as soon as we arrive .Although think hubbys got some stashed somewhere from the last visit.

No doubt I'll be going down your way too, pop in the Moreton Arms for a pint and a bag of scratchings! You will see a big difference Ray as its been years since you were there.

Think I'm gonna be pork pied out after 3 days, I've lost count of the people that have said ' I'll get you a pork pie in for when you come '. Not a very good image is it!! I mean, everyone must associate Sue with pork pie!

What animals do you have?

A parrot, big fish tank, stray cats that I feed and not mine but a German Shepherd that I dog sit/ walk/exercise for ( sorted a replacement for the time I'll be gone ) . My neighbour comes down each day to feed and play with the parrot, feed the fishes and strays.

Can you play with a parrot?

Of course ya can bloody play with a parrot!!! He'll do anything for a monkey nut.He also likes wearing a crown made out of a toilet roll holder. :)

He tends to sleep more now though cos he's getting on in years.

I've bin ready for a month! Neighbours take good care of my animals, car hire pick up and drop off sorted, and we dont bother changing money just go to the hole in the wall in Codsall as soon as we arrive .Although think hubbys got some stashed somewhere from the last visit.

No doubt I'll be going down your way too, pop in the Moreton Arms for a pint and a bag of scratchings! You will see a big difference Ray as its been years since you were there.

Think I'm gonna be pork pied out after 3 days, I've lost count of the people that have said ' I'll get you a pork pie in for when you come '. Not a very good image is it!! I mean, everyone must associate Sue with pork pie!

Saying that I was in Atlanta a few weeks back and met a guy from Cornwall, who just spent 3 weeks back home on business, he also said a lot has changed and didn't really have a lot of good to say about "home' at all :confused:
As for money I think we may change at the post office down The Vine, as they have a really good exchange rate and pork pies, they are on our shopping list too! :D

Saying that I was in Atlanta a few weeks back and met a guy from Cornwall, who just spent 3 weeks back home on business, he also said a lot has changed and didn't really have a lot of good to say about "home' at all :confused:
As for money I think we may change at the post office down The Vine, as they have a really good exchange rate and pork pies, they are on our shopping list too! :D

We know a friend of a friend who is from Bridgnorth but has lived in Seattle for years and years, he hates going back, doesnt look forward to it at all. Mind you, neither does Mr Penguin! Dont get me wrong he loves seeing family, but apart from them, he doesnt miss anything. On the way from the airport after landing, I'll ask the question ' what are you looking forward to most? ' and he'll say the same thing he always says ' Going back ' lol! Too many things annoys him over there, and he's already seeing red just thinking of the roads, traffic and wasted time trying to get from A to B :icon_lol: . Plus, we have to spend a lot of the time apart whilst there, which he hates. But to me it's just 2 and a half weeks. Whats 2 and a half weeks out of 52!!

Got my new combi boiler fitted yesterday and my house is now warmer than the jet of air that would be blown in the direction of the Wolves XI if Deutsch and Johnny gave yesterday's half time team talks.

Never thought I'd see the day when I'd be really excited by boiler installation. Welcome to responsibilityville!

Back