• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

On a different note, I've just bought a new gas cooker and a Dyson V6 with a combined saving of £380.

I've recently had a Dyson V6, love it,and its amazing what shit it picks up, so easy to use, light, easy to empty, easy to charge, great for hardwood floors and worth every Dollar.

I despair at how much hoovers have become nowadays. You're talking £200 for a fucking hoover!

I thought the hoover was something to hang my coat on ???

Electronic drums finally arrived and set up in my apartment. 5 piece with hi-hats, 1 crash and 1 ride cymbal, and over 40 different kits sounds to choose from. Fooking AWESOME.

370516.jpg

Me shipments arrived. Yesterday I was able to have a Walkers Beef & Onion crisp sandwich :)

Today is clothes shopping for me Christmas Day outfit :)

Tomorrow starts the Christmas month :)

In 15 days time I will be leaving on a jet plane :)

Will some kind soul change my password so I cant log on here for a bit, I'm getting nothing done :)

TAMA Star with Zildjian cymbals setting???

Something similar. I made a custom kit, with Siamese Dream snare sound, Pantera kick drum, Slayer sounding tom-toms, Nirvana sounding hi-hats, Deftones crash cymbal, RHCP rock ride cymbal. That's my Winter hibernation sorted.

Finally some good news, been offered two jobs today after interviews, suddenly feel much better mentally..just because of those things :) let's hope we beat qpr now tonight, would like to see some new players today, not just same old

Finally some good news, been offered two jobs today after interviews, suddenly feel much better mentally..just because of those things :) let's hope we beat qpr now tonight, would like to see some new players today, not just same old

That's great news Fred. Good luck in whichever job you decide to go for mate

Really well done Sir, you deserve it

Nice one Fred! Things will come good for you. Keep looking after yourself.

Chuffed for ya fred. All the best with whichever job you decide on.

thanks all, straight to the heart

Well done Fred, pleased for you mate

Went round the houses of parliament yesterday as we had a function at the House of Lords with work.

Amazing place - the House of Lords itself is ridiculous. And I never realised how small the House of Commons is!

Back