• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Mrs Booz took the Boozettes into Wolvo today to get them some shoes and I got a text to say Bully was signing his books in the Mander Centre. Told her to get a photo of the girls with the King, he'd gladly do it. Of course he did. This has absolutely fucking buzzed my tits off, my two amazing daughters with my boyhood hero, a legend. It doesn't get better than that! I'm expecting a signed copy of Bully for Christmas as well now. :)

attachment.php

great to see bully.

hotel I'm at played the liquidator today. missus stopped halfway through a conversation to mouth FOWB at me. classy lol.

Nice to see booz, as much a legend as you can be.. Bully is wolves

2 weeks today and i'll be back home, ready for some decent beer, footy and a pork pie!

Just back from visiting Daughter in law in St Georges intensive care - definitly recovering and whilst I was there was moved out of Intensive care to a neurological ward which is a very good sign.

Has suffered some paralysis down her right side, but feeling is coming back after treatment. All in all whilst not the happiest time it is a hell of a lot better than it might have been. Will take time, but she is on the road to recovery.

Good stuff Parkin.

I'm off to see James tonight at the Civic. First time I've seen them there since 1998 (potentially the best gig I ever went to). I am so looking forward to it.

I've never seen them live. Which is shocking.

Love their new album - I've given it a lot of listens.

I've never seen them live. Which is shocking.

Love their new album - I've given it a lot of listens.
They play 9 of the 12 tracks off the new album consistently. When I saw them in May they opened with 5 new tracks. Love it when a band does that.
http://www.expressandstar.com/entertainment/2016/12/06/james-tim-booth-speaks-ahead-of-wolverhampton-show-interview/#OYVlIW4EjaGU7xe1.99

Is it a Carpenters themed night?
:icon_biggrin:

Got another new addition to the family arriving on Monday.

Micro has just blown his guitar savings wad in One Way and we have a superb Jackson King V with EMG Pickups heading this way. I will get a family group photo with every guitar in the house done and drop it on here next week.

I am actually quietly gutted. My next guitar plan is a King V custom and the little shit is going to get his hands on one before me. Grrrrr....

Langers, he's asked me to start a Christmas Thread!! :).Well im just off to a Christmas Party otherwise I would :)

Got another new addition to the family arriving on Monday.

Micro has just blown his guitar savings wad in One Way and we have a superb Jackson King V with EMG Pickups heading this way. I will get a family group photo with every guitar in the house done and drop it on here next week.

I am actually quietly gutted. My next guitar plan is a King V custom and the little shit is going to get his hands on one before me. Grrrrr....

How's his playing coming on ?

Spent yesterday in downtown Atlanta getting the kids US passports renewed, contrary to popular belief the place was actually decent and the people more than helpful in what we needed, in and out within 90 minutes, decided to go to an antique fair 20 mins south of Atlanta and picked up a rather nice antique teaset for $125! :)

As of this weekend...being engaged to my long suffering Mrs.

Back