• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Sitting by the pool in Florida at 7am watching the woodpeckers and squirrels on the nearby golf course.
Off to the Breakfast Station in a couple of hours to eat some really unhealthy food.

Such a relaxing holiday....fantastic. I will not want to go back to work!

But a week of rain forecast for the east coast at least, take a book.
Yeh, my parents are off to Corfu today and the forecast is not good.

We're in Verona and Garda so will hopefully miss the worst of it. Forecast at the moment is just about as good as it gets.

Sitting by the pool in Florida at 7am watching the woodpeckers and squirrels on the nearby golf course.
Off to the Breakfast Station in a couple of hours to eat some really unhealthy food.

Such a relaxing holiday....fantastic. I will not want to go back to work!

I love Florida. Here in Pitt currently sitting by the pool watching Hummingbirds, and 2 chipmunks playing together :)

Enjoy the rest of your holiday :)

Sitting by the pool in Florida at 7am watching the squirrels on the nearby golf course.

??
hqdefault.jpg

That made us laugh Kenny!image.jpg

Pop over and see us Sue...the fridge is full of beer!

(Sorry about he upside down photo!! Can't be arsed to put it right)

I'm there on the 22nd if you can hang on till then ?? :)

Yesterday we had an all day (and night) family get together to celebrate my mums 90th birthday. My sister over from Australia with her daughter, my brother over from Canada and another brother I haven't seen for about 10 years...I got home at 3am this morning!! Fantastic day
Superb.

That made us laugh Kenny!View attachment 1462

Pop over and see us Sue...the fridge is full of beer!

(Sorry about he upside down photo!! Can't be arsed to put it right)

A 14 hour drive from where I am to you! Plus, it depends what kind of beers in your fridge?

I thought I'd already had one too many looking at that photo!

Have a lovely relaxing time both of you, enjoy :)

A 14 hour drive from where I am to you! Plus, it depends what kind of beers in your fridge?

I thought I'd already had one too many looking at that photo!

Have a lovely relaxing time both of you, enjoy :)

Just a short 7 hour drive for us to Florida!
But on a separate note, as it's a bank holiday over here, went to a local estate sale just to browse, got talking to the bloke and his daughter, walked out with a Yamaha Alto Sax, countless LP's. (The guy part owned a record store) most of which are "not for sale or promo" LP's, (Punk, rock, Prog Rock, UK 80's music) a NES system and a bunch of posters.

Time to do a bit of research! :)

Packing a bag to go spend some time with friends. Happy days :)

Really good 3 days with my youngest after persuading him to close the workshop, having not had a break for the last 18 months.

Couple of decent days/lunches out, plus a few beverages

Packing a bag to go spend some time with friends. Happy days :)

They never mentioned the fact i'd have to do mucking out, milk Cookies n Cream and pick tomatoes.

Think the bag items need a slight adjustment.

I think ecstatic is more applicable. I have been helping a couple of people to comply an accurate list of the missing of the Somme. But we wanted to go further, we wanted to try and find out more about the ordinary soldier in the trenches who fell without any known grave, and to see what their life was like before WW1. One of the people concerned is now hoping to write a new book commemorating the missing the Somme, and I have been asked to assist him. To say I am honoured, not to mention very surprised, is an understatement, but I look forward to getting stuck into this.

If anyone on here has any details of relatives of theirs who were classed as missing at the Somme, I would be e truly grateful if you could give me their name, rank and regiment.

Thank you.

I think ecstatic is more applicable. I have been helping a couple of people to comply an accurate list of the missing of the Somme. But we wanted to go further, we wanted to try and find out more about the ordinary soldier in the trenches who fell without any known grave, and to see what their life was like before WW1. One of the people concerned is now hoping to write a new book commemorating the missing the Somme, and I have been asked to assist him. To say I am honoured, not to mention very surprised, is an understatement, but I look forward to getting stuck into this.

If anyone on here has any details of relatives of theirs who were classed as missing at the Somme, I would be e truly grateful if you could give me their name, rank and regiment.

Thank you.

Nice one Frankie, hope you get some feed back, and that the book goes ahead.

The Boss, got himself another fan last night. Excellent and most enjoyable, and probably the longest concert ( gig if you are young) I have ever been to. With it being the Anniversary of September 11th it was also quite moving at times.

Thank you.

Brilliant Frank and nothing at all that you don't deserve, the WW1 thread is gripping.
Just don't go into referees who served on the Somme and you could be on a winner, ha ha ha ( he wrote, with a huuuuuge smile)

Most of the lace on me wedding dress is now 18 lace pot pourri bags for me family & friends :)

Monday night football is back :)

The big blisters on me knees have burst and healing :)

23 years :)

I won't be posting for a while but will still be reading :)

Brilliant Frank and nothing at all that you don't deserve, the WW1 thread is gripping.
Just don't go into referees who served on the Somme and you could be on a winner, ha ha ha ( he wrote, with a huuuuuge smile)

Thank you Pav. Though I believe any referees serving on the Somme were targeted by both sides...I don't suppose yellow cards would have helped.!!'

Finding some of their speciality deluxe Steak, Long Clawson Stilton & Ruby Port pies in Lidl's this morning

Don't often have them in so weren't many packs when I got there - and even fewer when I left :icon_smile:

Back