• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

599f99893be9dba6adc583d268c048dc.jpg

Double yum I'm out on the piss very soon to watch England in a bar called Smugglers

Micro had a great tournament with his new team today and they won quite unexpectedly! The smile on his face was the best thing I have seen in a good while.

Pleased for Micro and his new team. I Wish them a great season with great results, but more importantly he's in a team that appreciates him and he's happy being a part of x

Delighted for him! Glad it has worked out

The kayak regatta was a great success - the girls even managed to pick up a first place and three seconds, which is pretty damn good for a first go.

Far more importantly though, they spent the whole weekend laughing and mucking around with their mates, supporting their team-mates and being amongst some of the top people in the sport, including some of the guys who were at the Olympics. We thought they'd crash out in the car on the way home as it was a long hard weekend, but they were high as kites as didn't stop gabbing the whole three hours. Brilliant stuff - just a shame we now have to wait until April for the next one.

Off to Italy today.

32° forecast for the next week.

Glorious!

Enjoy! Wish I was back there. First day back at school 😠

Micro had a great tournament with his new team today and they won quite unexpectedly! The smile on his face was the best thing I have seen in a good while.

The kayak regatta was a great success - the girls even managed to pick up a first place and three seconds, which is pretty damn good for a first go.

Far more importantly though, they spent the whole weekend laughing and mucking around with their mates, supporting their team-mates and being amongst some of the top people in the sport, including some of the guys who were at the Olympics. We thought they'd crash out in the car on the way home as it was a long hard weekend, but they were high as kites as didn't stop gabbing the whole three hours. Brilliant stuff - just a shame we now have to wait until April for the next one.

both these posts are wonderful!

Yesterday we had an all day (and night) family get together to celebrate my mums 90th birthday. My sister over from Australia with her daughter, my brother over from Canada and another brother I haven't seen for about 10 years...I got home at 3am this morning!! Fantastic day

Yesterday we had an all day (and night) family get together to celebrate my mums 90th birthday. My sister over from Australia with her daughter, my brother over from Canada and another brother I haven't seen for about 10 years...I got home at 3am this morning!! Fantastic day

Splendid!

Friends and family who know how to make you laugh until your sides hurt and smile till your cheeks ache.

A sunny Bank Holiday here and off on our bikes :)

Not so happy, the fact it will probably be our last together for a while :(

Back