• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Not a patch on Hayley McQueen IMO.

Kate Abdo is the best of that lot. Full stop.

My post was inspired by Sawyers' 'guided tour' of the SSN studio in a skin tight white dress. Best part of TDD so far IMO...

News to me!

Big blue come to bed eyes IMO.

So....two weeks ago we won 5-1 in the semi final of the team knockout of my pool league. We earned a final shot against the team that won the league (we threw the runners up spot away in the last two weeks finishing 3rd by 1 point)
We turned up tonight and they turned up with 2 England players! The captain dropped himself so they could both play. We went 3-1 up but lost the next 3 games to go 4-3 down. We win the next to make it 4-4 and it was down to me and my doubles partner. It didn't look good but we hung in and it ended with me potting a length of the table black for the 5-4 win. I kind of celebrated after the pot, maybe a bit too much but these guys hadn't played all season so the win was fucking great!
Gonna have to bring a rule in to stop teams bringing ringers in next season but for tonight? Ha ha ha ha

Yesterday we had confirmation for our booking at the Mol for December 25th.

Today is the start of September and the start of a new exercise plan and healthy eating again.

Tomorrow is the start of a long bank holiday for us.

Looking ahead to the future,nearly down to single figures for coming over.

So....two weeks ago we won 5-1 in the semi final of the team knockout of my pool league. We earned a final shot against the team that won the league (we threw the runners up spot away in the last two weeks finishing 3rd by 1 point)
We turned up tonight and they turned up with 2 England players! The captain dropped himself so they could both play. We went 3-1 up but lost the next 3 games to go 4-3 down. We win the next to make it 4-4 and it was down to me and my doubles partner. It didn't look good but we hung in and it ended with me potting a length of the table black for the 5-4 win. I kind of celebrated after the pot, maybe a bit too much but these guys hadn't played all season so the win was fucking great!
Gonna have to bring a rule in to stop teams bringing ringers in next season but for tonight? Ha ha ha ha

tay85win.jpg

Yesterday we had confirmation for our booking at the Mol for December 25th.

Today is the start of September and the start of a new exercise plan and healthy eating again.

Tomorrow is the start of a long bank holiday for us.

Looking ahead to the future,nearly down to single figures for coming over.

Thought about doing the same at The Mol also, ate there once before at Christmas and it was very nice!

On a different note, been in the quality field for most of my adult life, out of the blue 2 new job opportunities and 1 for Insurance Sales! Not sure on the last one, but does intrigue me somewhat!

Thought about doing the same at The Mol also, ate there once before at Christmas and it was very nice

Been a couple of times now on Christmas Day and loved it. Everyone was having me on saying we were going to The Wheel of Worfield instead as a few didnt want to do the Mol again. The little tinkers :) . So Christmas Day at the Mol, Boxing Day at the match, then again New Year. Brill:)

Been a couple of times now on Christmas Day and loved it. Everyone was having me on saying we were going to The Wheel of Worfield instead as a few didnt want to do the Mol again. The little tinkers :) . So Christmas Day at the Mol, Boxing Day at the match, then again New Year. Brill:)

Sounds like our agenda too! :D

The neighbourhood kids are all back at school.

Thank fuck.

Back