• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Just had a short e-mail from my sons school band teacher, saying he is a model student and we should be very proud. Out of the blue and unexpected! Nice reading with my cuppa! :)

Dunno if it's in the right bit,but I've been in Aberystwyth at work today,the uni is showing Chinese students about,and out of 35-40 students I saw 3 wolves shirts,the world domination may have started

Interesting - and I think we will see more and more of that as long as the team is successful.

Last night in JB's, I played table tennis for the first time in 40 years! Not too bad considering I was 6 pints to the good. I also managed some good power shots #classispermanent

3 hours or so of work left in the morning and then holibobs

I'm happy about today though, got so many things sorted ready for the handover that I can actually go away relaxed for a bloody change!

Top stuff Paddy. You're definitely going to enjoy this one.

0961a16d27f791b8835b700796b72c84.jpg

The places that my work takes me .....

Been asked to play my 1st "gig" (playing drums) in 15 years or so for my daughters rock band school. However I feel my 12 year old will show me up! :D

Good luck Sir. Show the young ones how it should be done.

Thanks Frank! However she's only been playing for less than 1 year, she's played some pretty impressive gigs of late with the group of kids she practices with, along with playing percussion in her school band.

I'll have to see if I can upload a video sometime....(Although I may need to head over to the "Techy Help Thread..!) ;)

Passed my theory driving test - intensive course next!

Passed my theory driving test - intensive course next!

Well done, you'll soon be a menace on the road then - is there a time limit as to how quickly you need to pass the driving bit once you have passed the theory?

Well done, you'll soon be a menace on the road then - is there a time limit as to how quickly you need to pass the driving bit once you have passed the theory?

Thanks! Two years. Though I hope to do my practical test within a month (not that I'm so confident about that).

Spent a very nice evening hanging out with my new best mate, Olympic his medallist Liam Heath, fondling his er... medals.

Thoroughly top bloke.

Apparently his gym session of choice is multiple sets of chin-ups with 90kg strapped to his waist.

Back