• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

I will be watching the England World Cup qualifier in a bar in Salou and won't miss any Wolves games whilst I'm gone

One of my favourite places is Salou. Enjoy Fizz, thoroughly jealous.

When an evening that you have been dreading turns out better then expected. My dress did look rather nice, I used all the right cutlery in the right order, and at the right times,seems I can hold a proper intelligent conversation for hours on end with posh folk after all, I didn't drop anything down me dress, and came away with an invite to Martha's Vineyard.

Go me.

Last edited:
After a discussion with hubby, if I go first then don't you ever put me body for 'Viewing '

Remember me in life, not in a casket.

Off to Florida tomorrow.
First time on a 787 Dreamliner in Premium Economy - Mrs HW likes a bit of luxury! Easy flight from Birmingham to Sanford. Trying to avoid Orlando!
Staying on the Nature Coast - nice and relaxed just doing driving to some beaches and some of the State Parks like Homosassa.
I may also eat a lot of sea food and drink a lot of cold beer!

I haven't driven in the States for a few years now - any hints or tips?
Cheers

Yeah, stick to the right hand side of the road.

Off to Florida tomorrow.
First time on a 787 Dreamliner in Premium Economy - Mrs HW likes a bit of luxury! Easy flight from Birmingham to Sanford. Trying to avoid Orlando!
Staying on the Nature Coast - nice and relaxed just doing driving to some beaches and some of the State Parks like Homosassa.

Cheers

Sanford is a dream compared to Orlando, at least you wont have to spend a couple of hours queuing to get through immigration !

Driving as you probably remember is far easier over there than it is here, the only advice I can give you is always think at junctions which direction the traffics coming from, you can turn right on a red traffic lights and think what side of a dual carriage way you want to aim for, Oh and the policemen have big guns in the backs of their cars :)

After a shit day, came home to find the new Jungle Book DVD on me doorstep, bottle of wine in the fridge chilling, and a Thai curry ordered for 6.30 :)

Off to Florida tomorrow.

Cheers

My only tip is to make sure that you and Mrs HW have a great time.

Enjoy.

Just brought a few cans of Lilt & Cherry Tango and a pack of crumpets for breakfast...Oh the simple things!

Just brought a few cans of Lilt & Cherry Tango and a pack of crumpets for breakfast...Oh the simple things!

I bought 4 cans of Vimto the other day and a box of jammie teacakes....oh the simple things!

I was so pleased that Micro was welcomed with open arms at Penn Colts last night. There are some decent folks left in kids football after all. Bring on the new season!

They were my local team as a kid. I was never good enough to play for them though as I was a David Edwards style midfielder but with not as much running around and fewer goals!

Just getting the transfer paperwork sorted out now. Thankfully it doesn't have to be done by 11pm

I was so pleased that Micro was welcomed with open arms at Penn Colts last night. There are some decent folks left in kids football after all. Bring on the new season!
Excellent news.

Back