• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Deal signed to sort me out with work for the rest of 2016. Much needed as things were looking hairier than a Richard Keys convention.

Ideally someone would pay me for my football writing and I could jack this stuff in, but that's a pipedream.

Couple of celebratory drinks now.

Well done!

That I have managed to remove the lounge skirting boards without terminal damage to the walls (my diy skills are not particularly great)

Thank goodness for Youtube instructional videos & a local Screwfix to get the right tools

Deal signed to sort me out with work for the rest of 2016. Much needed as things were looking hairier than a Richard Keys convention.

Ideally someone would pay me for my football writing and I could jack this stuff in, but that's a pipedream.

Good news Dan. And if your blogs are anything to go by, then I think you could get into football journalism.

Top stuff mate.

I didn't get shot today in New Ken.
2 out of 3 tests done. 3rd not needed.
Me breasts pass for another 12 months instead of 6.
The Dr that said ' You may get dressed and go home '
The brave and lovely lady that sat talking to me inbetween all the waiting.
To Mr Penguin for putting up with me shit mood all week.
For the messages and thoughts people have shared this last week.
That tonight I will sleep like a top and not have a cloud over me head as soon as I open me eyes tomorrow morning.
The bottle of wine that isn't gonna even touch the sides that im about to crack open.

That :) yes :) I :) probably :) talk :) too :) much :) but :) try :) stopping :) me :) today :)

All telephone conversations are recorded by Network Rail and are periodically checked for clarity, correct use of the Phonetic Alphabet, taking the lead role in all conversations, repeating back and having a clear understanding of what is to happen.
Had a visit from my manager today to commend me on communications since I started the new job. 3 x "B's" is the acceptable level, any "C's" means there are some points that need work and anything less than that is unacceptable... I got 3 x "A's", absolutely delighted!

Don't think i've ever got an ' A ' in anything, let alone 3 of them :( Well done darlo :)

Big bowls touring team from Plymouth in today - double game at 11am & 1pm

Played this morning & had a great game & a draw - plus an afternoon with a few beers in the sun laughing at those playing in the later game in the extra heat after lunch.

I do enjoy being retired

Spending the day in me garden annoying the cable crew all day.

Every cloud and all that... :)

That I have retrieved my wallet (completely intact inc the small amount of cash in it, though more importantly all of the cards there) having dropped it in Lidl's approx an hour ago

Very relieved indeed

A shirtless Curtis, one of the cable crew. Blimey, worth going without internet for 28 hours.

My little boy has a heart of gold - he says he's been saving his pocket money and wants to spend it on birthday presents for me and his sister (our birthdays are 5 days apart).

He's a little star - he really is. Made me all emotional when he told me this morning!! (And I've told him he's not to spend much).

Back