• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Congrats Hamlet, proof that hard work is worth it in the end. Well done.

Well done Hamlet - chuffed for you mate.

Getting selected for a Dorset League game at the bowls club (this is the premier league system in the area) - whilst its only for the B team in league 3 this was one of the main targets for this year having stopped work this was a 'make or break' season in this sport for me

I got a birthday cake at the Etihad today - which I should think puts me one up on Yaya Toure! :)

Well done Parkin. You set yourself a target and achieved it.

Yes chuffed with this - got pulled into another league (at a lower standard) as someone had pulled out of the team.

Had 3 games there & obviously done enough to get promoted up

Getting selected for a Dorset League game at the bowls club (this is the premier league system in the area) - whilst its only for the B team in league 3 this was one of the main targets for this year having stopped work this was a 'make or break' season in this sport for me
Careful! It can become addictive!
Well done :)

Careful! It can become addictive!
Well done :)

Yes it can - did a spell of 6 consecutive days at the club (either playing or marking in internal club competitions) recently.

Though have played more matches in the first 2 months of this season than I was able to the whole of last year & the improvment is very noticeable

The UK trip just got better. Home to Bristol on Boxing Day, QPR on New Years Eve, and an especially kind person is letting me have their ST for both.

The things that makes me happy are the kindness of people, and I will get to have two matchdays with me Sister like old times x

The UK trip just got better. Home to Bristol on Boxing Day, QPR on New Years Eve, and an especially kind person is letting me have their ST for both.

The things that makes me happy are the kindness of people, and I will get to have two matchdays with me Sister like old times x

Also Mr Penguin. For letting me off the Boxing Day and New Years Eve Day family get togethers so I can go to the matches, without so much as a moan, disagreement,sulk, face pull, or pug on him. Bless :)

Back