• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Feeling proud. Pittsburgh Penguins Stanley Cup winners for 2016.

For Dupuis, he got to raise the Cup.

For Mike Sullivan who turned the team around and put the heart back in the Pens. And who also happens to be cracking looking :)

For the people of Pittsburgh, let the celebrations and Cup parading begin.

For me friends across the water who believed in them, bet on them, and are now collecting their winnings.

Congratulations to Matt Murray on his win too...Who'd of thought he's do such a great job in goal at Ice Hockey too ;)

Currently happy because I pick up my new car on Wednesday, an Audi A1 185. It has 18 inch wheels, a flappy paddle semi-auto gearbox and starts with a press of a button instead of a key. Boy racer time!

wUtmID69.jpg

Congratulations to Matt Murray on his win too...Who'd of thought he's do such a great job in goal at Ice Hockey too ;)

Think it's took it out of him a bit an all, he's looking mighty pale.

Currently happy because I pick up my new car on Wednesday, an Audi A1 185. It has 18 inch wheels, a flappy paddle semi-auto gearbox and starts with a press of a button instead of a key. Boy racer time!

wUtmID69.jpg
Hairdresser?

No I'm bald thanks...

I like small hot-hatches.

wUtmID69.jpg
Nice car, a bit like F1 then with the flaps

Tongue in cheek Mark.

My comment, not gays...

Pittsburgh Penguins Victory Parade starting at 11.30 Wednesday morning in Downtown Pitt.

Rooting through a drawer at work and found a stashed packet of Walkers toasted cheese crisps.

Fucking result!

So will his life partner be after smelling those on his breath :)

Successfully, for now at least, evaded my employer's attempts at stopping me from watching the football at work, they've now blocked the BBC iPlayer page but thankfully the live coverage is also hosted on the BBC sport page which isn't blocked, well not yet anyway.

Successfully, for now at least, evaded my employer's attempts at stopping me from watching the football at work, they've now blocked the BBC iPlayer page but thankfully the live coverage is also hosted on the BBC sport page which isn't blocked, well not yet anyway.

If they block that then I think that you can get a fake IP address to view.

tvcatchup.com too

Not that I condone your behaviour, of course...

Back