• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

I'd imagine those sorts of sites are probably blocked, I'm guessing iPlayer had always slipped the net previously because they just allowed access to the whole BBC site, you can still access the ITVplayer though so maybe they're only worried about the England v Wales game and will go back to how it was after that.

Or you could just take the offer from your boss rather than try to watch it on the sly?

Or you could just take the offer from your boss rather than try to watch it on the sly?

Watch some shitty projector? Na.
Skip lunch? Na.
Make up an hour elsewhere? Na.

There's nothing sly about what I'm doing, it's on a 26" monitor! Luckily what I'm doing at the moment doesn't need me to use the computer so it can just provide entertainment whilst I'm colouring in.

Watch some shitty projector? Na.
Skip lunch? Na.
Make up an hour elsewhere? Na.

There's nothing sly about what I'm doing, it's on a 26" monitor! Luckily what I'm doing at the moment doesn't need me to use the computer so it can just provide entertainment whilst I'm colouring in.
Not that much to ask is it? He didn't have to give you the chance to see it.

Sometimes it's just nice to give a bit back. Common courtesy innit.

Not that much to ask is it? He didn't have to give you the chance to see it.

Sometimes it's just nice to give a bit back. Common courtesy innit.

It's a nothing offer, those sorts of deals are cut on a daily basis with line managers to fit things around work so I'm not going to laud the bloke worth hundreds of millions who spends half the year in Florida doing getting his secretary to send a email round to everyone offering a similar arrangement. I can stay in my office, do my work, watch the game and still keep everything else to my normal schedule, nobody loses out.

I suppose the only thing that you won't be able to do Mark is to put a brush up your arse and sweep up at the same time! Maybe that's because the required orifice is already occupied by your head?

It's a nothing offer, those sorts of deals are cut on a daily basis with line managers to fit things around work so I'm not going to laud the bloke worth hundreds of millions who spends half the year in Florida doing getting his secretary to send a email round to everyone offering a similar arrangement. I can stay in my office, do my work, watch the game and still keep everything else to my normal schedule, nobody loses out.
I think it's called respect - which works both ways - but never mind.

I suppose the only thing that you won't be able to do Mark is to put a brush up your arse and sweep up at tge same time! Maybe that's because the required orifice is already occupied by your head?
If I could fit my head up my arse I don't think it'd betook difficult to slide a broom handle up there too.

Luckily we've got cleaners for that anyway so my ring piece can remain enact and my head faeces free.

If I could fit my head up my arse I don't think it'd betook difficult to slide a broom handle up there too.

Luckily we've got cleaners for that anyway so my ring piece can remain enact and my head faeces free.

You sure about that? Might want to check your mouth you may have some in their unless most of it has already come out?

My degree level's a 2:1! Exactly what I was hoping for, I've been just below it for the whole three years until this last set of exams! :D

Excellent...Well done Hamlet. Lots of hard work went into that, you must be delighted

Well done Hamlet, thoroughly deserved!

Well done Hamlet, all the best people get 2:1s

My degree level's a 2:1! Exactly what I was hoping for, I've been just below it for the whole three years until this last set of exams! :D

Very well done Sir, pleased for you :)

Well done Hamlet, you deserve it :)

Back