• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

:icon_lol:

Parkin I don't think you could put up with me snoring!

I possibly do as well, though I would deny it as I've never heard myself snoring :icon_biggrin:

Have you never woke yourself up by hearing yourself snore? I have :icon_lol: Apparently i'm more noisy when on me back, got a cold, or had a few too many. Any other time, i'm as quiet as a mouse :)

Watching todays match with a bunch of absolute nutters, so even if we play shite and lose it should still be a good afternoon :)

Mr Penguin taking 2 weeks off to do absolutely nothing except swim,catch the suns rays,drink beer, have the odd lie in and here's the real shocker, he's going to read a book :yikes:

In 32 years I think this is a first. About time too,the mon deserves it.

Had a really shit day, but a massive fuck off beer and sausage with sauerkraut at Munich airport have made it feel a lot better

Summer begins today for me :). Have a safe and happy one folks.

I'm off to make memories..... I only hope I can remember them!

:cool: :beerchug: :cool: :pint2: :cool: :drink2: :cool: :burp: :cool:

I've got a couple of days off at the end of August and we managed to bag train tickets to London for £16 return for the family. Rather than stay in a hotel, we have booked ourselves onto a narrowboat for the night. I'm very excited by this! Also, it's another reason for my co-workers to think my wife and I are a pair of weirdo's which is always a bonus.

I've got a couple of days off at the end of August and we managed to bag train tickets to London for £16 return for the family. Rather than stay in a hotel, we have booked ourselves onto a narrowboat for the night. I'm very excited by this! Also, it's another reason for my co-workers to think my wife and I are a pair of weirdo's which is always a bonus.

Cmh7ex0WIAAma9z.jpg

Now, you've just made me want to go out and buy a captain's hat!

I should also clarify that the boat will be moored and I wont actually be sailing it anywhere. That would just be silly.

Back