• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

narrowboat-stranded_686984c.jpg

boat1.jpg

Could you test my theory that a barge turns quicker than Kaspars Gorkss?

Can somebody please crack the 'its long and hard and full of seamen' gag :)

What they didn't tell you is that it isn't on the water

C.huayna.jpg

Had a visit today from a representative from an Austrian haulage firm, this woman was drop dead gorgeous, I mean seriously stunning, and with an accent as well, whilst talking I'd already imagined telling the kids they had a new mom :)

Had a visit today from a representative from an Austrian haulage firm, this woman was drop dead gorgeous, I mean seriously stunning, and with an accent as well, whilst talking I'd already imagined telling the kids they had a new mom :)

Presume that you signed the contact without reading it then as you gazed into her limpid eyes :icon_biggrin:

(Might be worthwhile checking tomorrow to find what you have committed yourself to!!!!!!)

It legally binding if you sign in dribble ??

PhD's are good - well done

Viva's were very poor cars though (even if I did pass my test driving one) :icon_smile:

He's a Doctor! Blimey :)

Does that mean we can start a ' Dear Doctor ' thread asking Dr Jolemai to talk us through any health issues we may have and I can ask him about the mole on me inner thigh.

Thanks all :)
He's a Doctor! Blimey :)

Does that mean we can start a ' Dear Doctor ' thread asking Dr Jolemai to talk us through any health issues we may have and I can ask him about the mole on me inner thigh.
Doctor in materials chemistry rather than a GP, but I'm more than happy to take a look...

Back