• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Summer days like this one, fingers and toes wrinkled from being in the water too long and a mid afternoon cheeky wine :)

The Vauxhall Lifetime Warranty!!

Car has been making an odd noise for the last few weeks and it went into Vauxhall today - Dual mask Flywheel needs replacing and apparently that is a big job and approx £1300 to do.....thankfully the little bastard is covered so will cost £0. Thank fooking fuckity fook for that

My kids' school reports. Got them today and they're both brilliant.

It can't have been easy for them over the past 12 months as they've had to get used to living in 2 houses so to come out of it with such glowing reports - as well as remaining as fun and loving as ever - is just awesome. Both in terms of performance and behaviour - all hugely positive.

I really am incredibly proud of them - they're amazing little people.

Chuffed for you Ian. If mini-Langers ever needs help with his English send him to me or Paddy and we'll help expand his vocabulary.

Seriously though, good on you mate.

Cheers mate - the report did say his vocab has improved so I'm sure the North Bank played its part :icon_lol:

The children are obviously a huge credit to yourself. Well done to you all.

Have you told them any of my jokes yet...!!

A few days ago I mentioned we were coming home for Christmas...Well it's official, flights booked, car booked. Well chuffed! :)

My kids' school reports. Got them today and they're both brilliant.

It can't have been easy for them over the past 12 months as they've had to get used to living in 2 houses so to come out of it with such glowing reports - as well as remaining as fun and loving as ever - is just awesome. Both in terms of performance and behaviour - all hugely positive.

I really am incredibly proud of them - they're amazing little people.
Top stuff mate.

Back