• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

The 'Killer Shoes' Exhibit, August Henry's, and finishing up at The Church Brew Works.All 3 with one of the funniest people I know.

Happy day :)

Today is ' Take Your Pants For A Walk ' Day. In other words, get off your arse and do some exercise.

Only 140 days until I can hug my family.

Only 1 day left for me. Flying to Manchester in the morning to see my Granny and Aunties, and then off to London for the weekend

Can't wait until i'm able to put ' Only 1 day left for me. Flying to.... ' :)

Have a good visit :)

Will do. Just booked tickets to Thriller: The Michael Jackson Live stage show in the Lyric Theatre.

First concert I ever went to was MJ in 1992, and he's still a guilty pleasure for me and my missus so should be a laugh. Cant guarantee I won't end up dancing along!

Tomorrow we will be going to the wedding of Amy Fowler and Paul Towers. Just another wedding you may think, well actually it is anything but that.

I have wrote on here about Amy's battles against cancer. First the chemotherapy made her very poorly, and all her hair fell out. Then just when she was on the road back, the cancer returned again. She had to have a leg amputated last year, and Paul wanted to postpone the wedding. But Amy would have none of it, and tomorrow afternoon at one o'clock, Amy will be doing what she has said all along that she would do. This wonderful and courageous lady will be walking down the aisle in St Mary's church in Hinckley to marry Paul. i do not think that many people thought she would be able to do that, but she is. What an inspirational person she is. I think there will be a few tears shed in church when Amy walks down aisle.

We are both looking forward to tomorrow immensely, and are honoured to be invited to share Amy and Pauls big day.

Tomorrow we will be going to the wedding of Amy Fowler and Paul Towers. Just another wedding you may think, well actually it is anything but that.

I have wrote on here about Amy's battles against cancer. First the chemotherapy made her very poorly, and all her hair fell out. Then just when she was on the road back, the cancer returned again. She had to have a leg amputated last year, and Paul wanted to postpone the wedding. But Amy would have none of it, and tomorrow afternoon at one o'clock, Amy will be doing what she has said all along that she would do. This wonderful and courageous lady will be walking down the aisle in St Mary's church in Hinckley to marry Paul. i do not think that many people thought she would be able to do that, but she is. What an inspirational person she is. I think there will be a few tears shed in church when Amy walks down aisle.

We are both looking forward to tomorrow immensely, and are honoured to be invited to share Amy and Pauls big day.

Hope you and they have a great day Frank.

Buying Dollars for my holiday right at this point :)

0BqLXpZ.png

To be giving Walter a warm Wolves welcome. However long or short he stays. Plus,he's got a bald head, looks a bad ass, and looks like he dont take no shit.

Good luck at Molineux WZ

Mr Penguin - ' I see Kenny's gone '

PPB - ' Yeah, it's all happening '

Mr Penguin - ' Can I come to a match with you in December? '

PPB - :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Back home now after a fantastic and emotional day. And Amy did indeed walk down the aisle, albeit very slowly while being supported by her Father. And there was spontaneous applause when she reached the foot of the alter. What a lady, and what a beautiful bride.

Our house in Zambia is finally, finally finished and ready for us for our holiday next month :) :)

Only taken 5 years to build....

Our house in Zambia is finally, finally finished and ready for us for our holiday next month :) :)

Only taken 5 years to build....

Now that is something to be happy about. Wishing you many happy years in your holiday home :)

Thanks both I'm well chuffed! It's in a great spot, on the bank of a river/stream opposite a golf course populated with giraffes, zebras and duiker.

I didn't realise that giraffes, zebras and duiker were remotely interested in golf nevermind played it.

They just stand around looking pretty bored tbh, bit like me when I play golf.

Lucky you, I have been in my house 27 years now and it is still not finished (how I want it) but then again I have built it myself! So only one fucker to blame really ha ha ha

Back