• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

I really can't wait!
Last time we were in the UK? We have not been back since we moved! :( But my sister as been over twice since we left! :)

Didn't realise this will be the first time. No wonder you can't wait! What's one of the first things you want/will do when you get back?

My last trip was a disaster. Didn't get to do hardly anything as I did me foot in. This visit im gonna be packing as much into it as I can. So excited :)

Didn't realise this will be the first time. No wonder you can't wait! What's one of the first things you want/will do when you get back?

My last trip was a disaster. Didn't get to do hardly anything as I did me foot in. This visit im gonna be packing as much into it as I can. So excited :)

Yup 1st time back, which is kinda bad tbh!

1st things when we go back....Hmmm, we wanna go back to the Black Country Museum, looked last night and they are open the day after we land, so hopefully we get to go...
Along with a proper fish and chip supper! :)

1st things when we go back....Hmmm, we wanna go back to the Black Country Museum, looked last night and they are open the day after we land, so hopefully we get to go...

Will be 2 years for me. I've had me passport and flight details laid on the spare bed for the last 10 weeks, along with me suitcase!!

:icon_lol: It's a long way for us to have to go for decent fish n chips in't it! Where you flying to?

Will be 2 years for me. I've had me passport and flight details laid on the spare bed for the last 10 weeks, along with me suitcase!!

:icon_lol: It's a long way for us to have to go for decent fish n chips in't it! Where you flying to?

We need new cases, were thinking of getting those hard plastic cases so all the food we are going to bring back aren't gonna get crushed!

We are flying from Atlanta to Heathrow with BA, got an awesome deal on flights and car rental combo, just need to get a deal on a hotel now for the Christmas period!

We need new cases, were thinking of getting those hard plastic cases so all the food we are going to bring back aren't gonna get crushed!

We are flying from Atlanta to Heathrow with BA, got an awesome deal on flights and car rental combo, just need to get a deal on a hotel now for the Christmas period!

Just limit everyone on their clothes! Priorities! That extra pair of jeans and shoes could be what, Jaffa Cakes, scratchings and a tin of Oxtail soup!

Pitt to NY, NY to Heathrow for me. Ours was a very good deal too, thats why we booked so early this time. NZ Wanderer ( Paul) is going back too this year.

We should all meet up for an ex pat pint :)

Just limit everyone on their clothes! Priorities! That extra pair of jeans and shoes could be what, Jaffa Cakes, scratchings and a tin of Oxtail soup!

Pitt to NY, NY to Heathrow for me. Ours was a very good deal too, thats why we booked so early this time. NZ Wanderer ( Paul) is going back too this year.

I think the ex-pat pint would be a great idea! :D

The good wife figuring out how to watch live British TV! (So the laptop is plugged up to the TV and we are currently watching Flog It!) She's super excited for Emmerdale and Corrie in an hour or so! :D

Get your fish and chips at the black country museum - they are amazing there.

Definitely worth it. Have been known to drop in and get some on my way home ;)

It's free entry after your first visit, so that's my excuse.

Vacation booked for next July!!! First 'proper ' vacation in bloody yonks. On Dale Hollow Lake, Kentucky, on a houseboat. A perfect holiday for me :) Usually our yearly vacation consists of either a hectic 3 weeks in UK, or buliding something, or renovating something, or some kind of diy project. This is something to really look forward to for me :)

Vacation booked for next July!!! First 'proper ' vacation in bloody yonks. On Dale Hollow Lake, Kentucky, on a houseboat. A perfect holiday for me :) Usually our yearly vacation consists of either a hectic 3 weeks in UK, or buliding something, or renovating something, or some kind of diy project. This is something to really look forward to for me :)
Since you checked out fiskeboller I checked out Dale Hollow Lake. ;) Stunning place btw.

"When David L. Hayes caught his eleven-pound, fifteen-ounce, 27-inch Dale Hollow smallmouth bass, he set a world record that has endured for over 60 years. That fish fell for a 600-series pearl Bomber crankbait."

A man can make many fiskeboller with that fish, can't believe he fell for a 600-series pearl bomber!

Since you checked out fiskeboller I checked out Dale Hollow Lake. ;) Stunning place btw.

"When David L. Hayes caught his eleven-pound, fifteen-ounce, 27-inch Dale Hollow smallmouth bass, he set a world record that has endured for over 60 years. That fish fell for a 600-series pearl Bomber crankbait."

A man can make many fiskeboller with that fish, can't believe he fell for a 600-series pearl bomber!

What a schmuck!

Back