• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Our house in Zambia is finally, finally finished and ready for us for our holiday next month :) :)

Only taken 5 years to build....
TWF Holiday home renting coming soon?

Ha, no problem. It is 3 flights and about 16 hours of travelling though...

We could do a house swap for 2 weeks tredman,im clean ,tidy, and house trained. Well, sort of :)

Although you wont see giraffes on the golf course here, just sad twats shouting ' GET IN THE HOLE '

More than happy that having helped re- shingle the shed, I only hit me thumb nail twice.

It's August so lots of sport to watch with one thing and another. Great stuff :)

Completed the Prudential Ride London in under five-and-a-half hours, more than an hour under my estimated time.

It's August so lots of sport to watch with one thing and another. Great stuff :)
I'll be glad when the NFL season starts again! Takes so bloody long to come round again.

Looks like Leveon Bell has been a stupid boy again with regards drugs testing. Last thing the Steelers need is to miss him at the start of the season again.

I'll be glad when the NFL season starts again! Takes so bloody long to come round again.

Looks like Leveon Bell has been a stupid boy again with regards drugs testing. Last thing the Steelers need is to miss him at the start of the season again.

Me too Bear, Aug 12th I think first pre season game is. Love it. Yeah, think I read a four game suspension?

Envy! I have a week and a half left, before one week away in cornwall.

My nephew has played in a couple of bowls matches with my team. My brother plays for a different team. Our team is struggling for numbers a bit, and I asked if he'd like to help us out.

He has an amazingly good delivery, and also a brilliant calm temperament too. Everyone has commented on how polite and well mannered he has been. And just getting to spend a bit of time with him and chatting has been a sheer joy.

My nephew has played in a couple of bowls matches with my team. My brother plays for a different team. Our team is struggling for numbers a bit, and I asked if he'd like to help us out.

He has an amazingly good delivery, and also a brilliant calm temperament too. Everyone has commented on how polite and well mannered he has been. And just getting to spend a bit of time with him and chatting has been a sheer joy.

That's nice. It's always good to do stuff like that with family. My youngest daughter and I competed (in separate boats) in an 18-mile kayak marathon race yesterday down in Kent. She was awesome. 10 miles further than she'd ever gone before. If she hadn't got herself stuck in one of the locks she'd have done a really good time too!

leeds is back in Jersey. A meal photo coming up hopefully :)

Back