• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Got tickets for me and the kids for wolves v reading. First game of a new era and they will be there to see it start!

Let's hope it's better than the 0-0 they went to for their last game.

I will be happy to wear my ' Fickle Fuck ' new shirt for 3 seasons..... seems only fair.

Yeah, that might be a bit ambiguous though...

To be without internet connection for a while. Will be like being back in the 70's :)

We lost broadband for a week recently, ended up having to talk to the wife, found out we have nothing in common :)

We lost broadband for a week recently, ended up having to talk to the wife, found out we have nothing in common :)

Mine will be for longer than that! We did without it once upon a time, im sure we'll survive :) .....I think.

Being without household broadband isn't a problem in this day and age anyway. I have unlimited data on my 4G mobile.

Well - this was fun. Looking at upgrading Micro's guitar rig so we went to the utterly brilliant PMT in Birmingham. Has to be the best music shop I have ever been to.

So I arrive with the boy and explain the amp budget I am looking at (£600) and they provided three amps for him to try (Orange, Blackstar and a Marshall). Ace. And then they let him try the amps using a £3.5k custom shop Gibson Les Paul. Ohmygod. To see his face when they gave the guitar to him. Dog with two tails, he was.

Amazing service and a brilliant trip out.

Looks like he is going for the Orange, which is a superb amp.

Always wanted an Orange amp when I was playing. Beautiful tone.

Orange-AD30HTC-4-1030x606.jpg

That one in particular. 30 watt twin channel. Was perfect for the sound I was going for.

We are looking at the OR15.

Single channel but the best cleans I have ever heard and then you dial in the gain and it is like being hit by a fucking artic.

Always loved Orange bass amps, my mate had the full bass stack, back in the day when I'd got the Marshall 7200 head with two Peavey 18/10 cabs, I couldn't match him for volume or tone, they could shake glasses off tables.

ps. got the daughter the 'Tiny Terror' and cab, excellent for a bedroom.

The tiny terror looks stonking.

The more I think about it, the more I might trade my Marshalls in for Orange. The TONE....

To be fair I was more enthralled with the symbols for the controls :)

That my eldest son (& his works team) completed the Oxfam Trailwalker 2016 event (100km from QE country park to Brighton Racecourse) in under their target time beating the firms record for this & raising £1200 (which the firm will match £ for £)

To add to the above - the greatest respect to our armed forces as looking at the leaderboard 17 of the 20 teams with the quickest times are service related in some form (the other 3 are clearly athletic club teams).

To have achieved the times they did must have run the whole thing, so clearly our forces are fit.

Having internet back earlier than expected. Thank fuck for that, there's only so much amusement from watching your husband doing rude things with fresh horseradish that just happens to be shaped like a penis.

Back