• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

The Penguins are 2 games up in the Final. Just 2 more and we've done it.

Cracking weather, out in the beer garden with a nice cold pint after a tough week or two. Magic.

Never a bad thing to do DW.

Putting the bikes on the car rack on a Sunday morning and heading off for a day outdoors, a picnic, pub, and hopefully capture some wildlife pics along the way.For me, a perfect kind of a Sunday.

1.30 in the morning and opening cards with Mr Penguin. Happy Birthday to me hubby. Maybe this bit should go on the sad thread ' Where did all the years go, they have gone by so fast ' x

NQT about 15 years younger than me asked me out on a date today. Hilarity. I politely rejected her once I'd got back up off the floor. Posting it on here is the only way I can get any kind of joy out of it.

Not Quite Truthful?

NQT about 15 years younger than me asked me out on a date today. Hilarity. I politely rejected her once I'd got back up off the floor. Posting it on here is the only way I can get any kind of joy out of it.

The joy she got out of it was winning the tenner that I staked with her.

Id be really happy if you all keep ya bits n bobs crossed tonight for the lads from Pittsburgh. We get another bite at the cherry tonight and could be lifting the Stanley Cup and PPB would be so so happy.

Just played fickle for 60 points on word against the Missus, heh, heh.

Feeling proud. Pittsburgh Penguins Stanley Cup winners for 2016.

For Dupuis, he got to raise the Cup.

For Mike Sullivan who turned the team around and put the heart back in the Pens. And who also happens to be cracking looking :)

For the people of Pittsburgh, let the celebrations and Cup parading begin.

For me friends across the water who believed in them, bet on them, and are now collecting their winnings.

Back