• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Thank you all. The wedding is on 30th July, and my youngest son is the best man. And the good lady and myself have also been invited. Really looking forward to it.

Paid the final balance on my holiday just now. Cannot bloody wait.

latest

I'll be extremely happy after this evening if the Penguins win. Series tied at 3-3, win this and we are in the Cup Final. Feel sick with the willies. C'mon lads, do it for Dupuis.

It's my Wedding Anniversary and I've got a table booked to take the missus out for a meal tonight

It's my Wedding Anniversary and I've got a table booked to take the missus out for a meal tonight

Are you doing a Frankie, or are you paying? Happy Anniversary to you both and I wish you many many more x

If the Penguins win the Cup, an old UK friend wins 600 quid. Never mind doing it for Dupuis, do it for my old mate.

When hubby calls just minutes ago and says ' A customer has just called and asked if we would like these two tickets for tonights Penguins game, but you have to let me know quick '

OMGGGG FUCKING HELL YES PLEASE!!!!

Win or lose i'll be in tears, but I'll be there in the flesh . So happy.

When hubby calls just minutes ago and says ' A customer has just called and asked if we would like these two tickets for tonights Penguins game, but you have to let me know quick '

OMGGGG FUCKING HELL YES PLEASE!!!!

Win or lose i'll be in tears, but I'll be there in the flesh . So happy.

Yes please would have sufficed Susan...!!

Where to start with this one, well it had everything. A fantastic end to the series with the Penguins through to the Stanley Cup. That was the most intense, exciting, nail biting game of any sport I have ever been to. Just brilliant. So proud of the lads, now bring on the Sharks. The journey home was something else which im going to pop over to the Annoy Thread for.

last exam finished today - basically I've just completed university! Not that I hated it but after all the studying I've done for these bastards - well, thank fuck that's all over! Can finally relax!

Back