• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Alfies school had started doing Athletics this term and when we went for his "open night" a few weeks ago his PE teachers asked for him to attend an Athletics Club on a Thursday after school...He'd told us that Alfie was the fastest in his "House" at 100 & 200 meters. We persuaded Alfie to go to the Athletics and had reports that he had proved himself best at his age group in his House at High Jump, Long Jump and Javelin too.

He has come home with a letter this afternoon saying he has been selected at Long Jump and Javelin to represent the school at the Schools County Finals on Wednesday at the University of York Sports Centre... Absolutely chuffed for him and really proud!

Got back this evening after spending three days working at Goole docks, nice folk, it wasn't raining but my God I'm glad to be home :)

Played 45 mins. Andy Thompson and Steve Bull were great. I only let one goal in. Here is a three minute video my wife took.Mr Cyber is the middle aged keeper with the cap. Not bad for 51 years old! We won 5-3 . Brilliant experience.

Nice keeping Cyper! Lots of communication and some good stops too, well done!

Just had a quick chat with DDW about his inability to drink Cypro (chikoudia) on Crete (for sensible reasons it seems, yeah........) Mama Mia has just come on the telly , filmed in Skopelos, opposite my verandah, 25 mins by boat, and I have a decent cypro in hand.

Like the music, most of the views are the same as here, and the cypro is for DDW, ha ha ha.

Not happy, but delighted. I mentioned previously that our dear friend Amy was being treated for cancer. She had to have a leg amputated, and has shown incredible bravery. And today she was given the all clear. It is brilliant news.

Not happy, but delighted. I mentioned previously that our dear friend Amy was being treated for cancer. She had to have a leg amputated, and has shown incredible bravery. And today she was given the all clear. It is brilliant news.

That is excellent news mate.

Excellent news fingers crossed for positive news for years to come

Thank you Gents. Amy is getting married in July. He husband to be suggested postponing the wedding until they knew how she would be. Amy refused, stating point blank that she would be walking down the aisle. And that is exactly what she will do.

What a fantastic, brave woman...Great news that, Frank

What a fantastic, brave woman...Great news that

Pretty much this.

That is a hell of a lot to cope with and to come out the other side and have the determination you are telling us about Frank is awesome

Thank you Gents. Amy is getting married in July. He husband to be suggested postponing the wedding until they knew how she would be. Amy refused, stating point blank that she would be walking down the aisle. And that is exactly what she will do.

Thats great news, Im delighted to hear that she has recovered

Great Frank, cancer is a horrible dicease

Back