• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

wednesday - advised have passed probationary period at work.
thursday - advised will be re-graded (upwards) as a result of good work in probationary period. Plus additional responsibilities.

Not a bad week then :)

Well done Sir !

Thanks very much gents!

Darlo - not received anything as yet mate.

They think it's all over... it is now. Thank fucking fuck for that.

Spending Sundays on your back. Think i'll skip church this week.

Collecting my bag from Newcastle station managers office after it had been handed in to lost property.
I will never do that again*

*I clearly will because I'm an eejit

I can only presume it was a bag full of your worn underwear or you are just a lucky fook...

Very lucky that someone handed it in rather than rifling through it for anything worth having.

Bag had a prezzie I'd bought for Alfie from the club shop, good pair of shoes, new shirt and my Kindle Fire in it!
Very lucky but I was sitting in first class so a better quality rogue in there...

This is my 12,000 post. Give yourselves a pat on the back for putting up with my drivel :)

Working in the Irish Construction Industry which took the full brunt of the crash and after many tribulations, savage pay cuts, companies going broke etc

today I got my first pay rise since December 2007*...

*I am not shit at my job (well not much), just way things have been here

Nice one donegal. I'm hoping for the first pay rise since 2008. Suspect that'll take til sometime 2017 though...

Penguins start game 1 tonight :)

Surely I deserve a treat of a bottle of red tonight. Oh go on then :)

Penguins start game 1 tonight :)

Surely I deserve a treat of a bottle of red tonight. Oh go on then :)
Have a bottle, i will have one and watch the game..tampa isnt easy to beat and we have defencemen Victor Hedman to cheer for..

Back