• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Have a bottle, i will have one and watch the game..tampa isnt easy to beat and we have defencemen Victor Hedman to cheer for..

I am fred, whilst watching the game too. Enjoy :) . Murrays been brilliant for us, hope he can continue to do more of the same. Gonna be a hard series though and can see it going to a game 7, with the Penguins clinching it. But then I would say that wouldn't I :)

Bishop is hard to beat though in tampas goal..we will see though

Agree murray has been a brilliant goalie too

Wine club this afternoon. It is usually a good day, and I imagine today will be no different.

Went up Ben Lomond today. Beautiful day, awesome walk.

Going to be playing football at molineux in May !

Played 45 mins. Andy Thompson and Steve Bull were great. I only let one goal in. Here is a three minute video my wife took.Mr Cyber is the middle aged keeper with the cap. Not bad for 51 years old! We won 5-3 . Brilliant experience.

Played 45 mins. Andy Thompson and Steve Bull were great. I only let one goal in. Here is a three minute video my wife took.Mr Cyber is the middle aged keeper with the cap. Not bad for 51 years old! We won 5-3 . Brilliant experience.

Nice save at 45 seconds Cyber, nice punch away at 1m20, good scrambling at 1m45 and you're a mouthy git too! Any chance you can send the clip to Carl Ikeme to show him how a keeper commands the area?

Top stuff mate, bet you loved it.

Nice save at 45 seconds Cyber, nice punch away at 1m20, good scrambling at 1m45 and you're a mouthy git too! Any chance you can send the clip to Carl Ikeme to show him how a keeper commands the area?

Top stuff mate, bet you loved it.

Thanks mate- an amazing day! Still buzzing and now as stiff as a board!

Tbf even Tommy Rowe has played at Molineux so not that big of a deal really...

JK, very jealous Cyber. Hope you enjoyed it.

Just kept thinking 'Kevin Pressman', don't know why mate :)

I'm coming to the end of my first week of nights in a long time. Worked Sunday 12 hour night. Mon, Tues, Wed 9hrs night shifts. Thurs & Fri 12hr nights and came back at 17-30 this evening for a shift till midnight!

Nice cold beer waiting in the fridge for me and I'm ready for it!

Mentioned to my brother the pedal on my bike fell apart & I'm looking for a pedal.
Brother gives me his rusting bike that lives outside & isn't used. Says I can use if for a pedal & any other spares.

Having cleaned up this "rustbucket" I find it is way better than mine (which was falling apart anyway!) Nicked a couple of bits off the old one, and it's like a new signing! (I mean bike!)

Cheers bro!

Back