• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

I got married to my best friend today (25/4) in Las Vegas.

Congratulations James, im about to get a divorce myself after 5,5 years..grown apart...anyway, keep positive and never let a kid or anything get in the way of eachother

im about to get a divorce myself after 5,5 years..grown apart...anyway, keep positive and never let a kid or anything get in the way of eachother

Sorry to hear that fred.

Congratulations James, im about to get a divorce myself after 5,5 years..grown apart...anyway, keep positive and never let a kid or anything get in the way of eachother

Sorry to hear this Fred, never an easy option to take, but sometimes for the best.

Think you have little ones - just make sure they are not used as ammunition - I have seen that happen within my family and its very unpleasant
(children need both parents, whether they live in the same house or not)

Sorry to hear this Fred, never an easy option to take, but sometimes for the best.

Think you have little ones - just make sure they are not used as ammunition - I have seen that happen within my family and its very unpleasant
(children need both parents, whether they live in the same house or not)
True that Parkin, i hope it will go pretty smoothly for Adrian..he has heard our fights numerous times though :(

Mr Penguins got a twinkle in his eye. I'm hoping its cos he's got tickets to Round 2, home game 1!

True that Parkin, i hope it will go pretty smoothly for Adrian..he has heard our fights numerous times though :(

Individual fights are one thing - permanent anger & trying to denigrate the other half is another

Children are fairly resiliant, but ongoing animosity (whatever you feel about each other) is a different matter. they aren't the problem and need stabilty whether you are together or apart

However hard it is important to retain a certain amount of civility when you have to meet to handover the little ones

Individual fights are one thing - permanent anger & trying to denigrate the other half is another

Children are fairly resiliant, but ongoing animosity (whatever you feel about each other) is a different matter. they aren't the problem and need stabilty whether you are together or apart

Exactly, completely agree Parkin, very wise post...

Sorry to hear that Fred!

Really sorry to hear this Fred - I've been through exactly the same thing and its not easy, but it WILL get much easier over time. Wishing you all the best, mate.

I've had the shit storm of abuse from my family members calling me an idiot but we're happy and thats all that matters!

Did you tell anyone of your plans before you went James?

What the bloody hell you doing logging on here anyway, go enjoy your honeymoon :)

Mr Penguins loaded the dishwasher, and emptied it, and put everything away :yikes:

What the bloody hell you doing logging on here anyway, go enjoy your honeymoon :)

I'm hardly ever about anymore and ive grown up a hell of a lot in the near 6 years on this forum. I literally wanted to tell everyone after me and el had tied the knot!

I'm hardly ever about anymore and ive grown up a hell of a lot in the near 6 years on this forum. I literally wanted to tell everyone after me and el had tied the knot!

Inboxed you.

Back