• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

nice surprise :) good luck tonight

Cheers fred, was a lovely surprise. I'd been moaning a bit last night at Mr Penguin saying wish we'd got tickets. The little tinker! 3 o clock face off this afternoon.

Cheers fred, was a lovely surprise. I'd been moaning a bit last night at Mr Penguin saying wish we'd got tickets. The little tinker! 3 o clock face off this afternoon.

I will watch it too, great series and both teams could win the stanley cup IMO..

This morning I am referee in the Hinckley and District Sunday League Senior Cup Final. It is 13 years since I last had this final, so I am rather pleased about it. I must admit I thought that at my age I would not receive this kind of appointment any more.

So good luck to Cross Keys FC and Sporting Dynamo FC. Hopefully it will be a good game without any controversy.

This morning I am referee in the Hinckley and District Sunday League Senior Cup Final. It is 13 years since I last had this final, so I am rather pleased about it. I must admit I thought that at my age I would not receive this kind of appointment any more.

So good luck to Cross Keys FC and Sporting Dynamo FC. Hopefully it will be a good game without any controversy.

Have a good match Frankie, and hopefully keep ya cards in ya pocket :)

6-3 . Fantastic goals by the Pens, great atmosphere by the fans, and Pens go through quite easily really :) . All in all a brilliant day.

6-3 . Fantastic goals by the Pens, great atmosphere by the fans, and Pens go through quite easily really :) . All in all a brilliant day.
Great win, beating the Rangers is a big thing..penguins can go far this year!

When someone flies to the States and makes a detour out of their trip to come to see you. Now that's a friend. :)

Great win, beating the Rangers is a big thing..penguins can go far this year!

I think they can fred. After a crap start, Mike Sullivan took over, took charge and turned them around. Think Wolves need a kind of Mike Sullivan to turn their shit around.

Got promoted to the next division in my first kayak race of the season. I now have the privilege of racing over 8 miles rather 4. Oh, joy.

How did it go?

How did it go?

Sporting Dynamo 3 - 1 Cross Keys.

It went very well thank you. A penalty in the first couple of minutes, but it was an easy decision to make, and there were no complaints. Three yellow cards in the second half as things got a little fiesty. The Cross Keys should have won, but they did not take their chances. Overall though I thoroughly enjoyed it.

0d6b8b8e6c986ba5257928872d474279.jpg

£249!

I got married to my best friend today (25/4) in Las Vegas.

Back