• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Lunch och middag in sweden

Lunch & Tea/Dinner the two are interchangeable but its usually Tea - Dinner time was at lunch time at school though. and if I was going out for my evening meal I would always refer to it as Dinner.

Confusing...

Dinner time was at lunch time at school though

To add to the confusion you could have a school dinner or you could take a packed lunch, nobody would say you can have a school lunch or a packed dinner. Education, Edukation, Edukashun.

Lunch at lunchtime.
Tea if it is a late afternoon meal.
Dinner if it is an evening meal

Putting your rucksack on your back, your ipod in your ear, your arse in the saddle and just riding.

Lunch and Tea/Dinner (which are both the same as already pointed out).

What are these again? Trying to recall the last time we had five shots on target let alone scored five.

:icon_lol: that's because you are watching the wrong sport, you are still over the dark side Jolemai.

My passion for Wolves has never been this low. Sad but true.

After four weeks of training (week one was a three day week, week two was a two day week) I have been passed as competent in my new job and am officially passed to work the signal box. First "solo" shift will be Monday afternoon

Cracking news Mike!
My probationary period is up next month...:crossfingers:

After four weeks of training (week one was a three day week, week two was a two day week) I have been passed as competent in my new job and am officially passed to work the signal box. First "solo" shift will be Monday afternoon

I will listen out for the railway traffic news then :icon_biggrin:

Seriously though - good news. Onwards & upwards

Well done Darlo. Your competence was never in doubt...

Being brought a cup of tea in bed and handed a surprise. Tickets for todays play off game :)

Win this one, and we're through.C'mon me babbies.

Good job Mike

Back